IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

11 hours ago, Natchfever said:

Haha true but no portaloos 😁

Actually is that stand even deemed temporary as they somehow got planning consent.

Temporary means it can be easily demounted and removed! It can be there for a hundred years and still be classed as temporary! Our fairly recent stadium upgrades are properly permanent because it can be unbolted!

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

It's weird, as far as I can see their crowd is the only one not on the BBC pages, what are they hiding? 

Will they have more than Newport County in League 2 (9500+)? 

They'll soon be banning that Radio Bris bloke, second time in two games he's cast aspersions on the swamp's decibel levels (lack there of ) !

1 minute ago, slartibartfast said:

It's too easy............it'd be rude not to !

I was laughing at one of your comments and the missus busted me for pissing about on my phone instead of cleaning out the basement. I hope you’re pleased with yourself. 😆

11 minutes ago, WessexPest said:

I was laughing at one of your comments and the missus busted me for pissing about on my phone instead of cleaning out the basement. I hope you’re pleased with yourself. 😆

6 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

Are you preparing it for the Rovers return ?

Personally I thought it was a euphemism.............................

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, IdliketoRogerMoore said:

Temporary means it can be easily demounted and removed! It can be there for a hundred years and still be classed as temporary! Our fairly recent stadium upgrades are properly permanent because it can be unbolted!

I just wondered about the ancillary (essential) facilities, presume portaloos can squat in place for a hundred years too ?

Pretty squalid and poor town planning.

13 minutes ago, Natchfever said:

I just wondered about the ancillary (essential) facilities, presume portaloos can squat in place for a hundred years too ?

Pretty squalid and poor town planning.

Portaloos aren’t a permanent fixture either even cabin toilets can still be crane away as far as I’m aware there are building nothing permanent as in something that will need to need demolished, every thing can be unbolted and taken away to be used somewhere else! 

the tents they had were classed as a temporary structure even though they hadn’t taken them down in years! 

4 minutes ago, IdliketoRogerMoore said:

Portaloos aren’t a permanent fixture either even cabin toilets can still be crane away as far as I’m aware there are building nothing permanent as in something that will need to need demolished, every thing can be unbolted and taken away to be used somewhere else! 

the tents they had were classed as a temporary structure even though they hadn’t taken them down in years! 

Hopefully HSE ? Will keep a close eye on structural integrity and sanitation

Dysentry at the travellers site is a bad look for hip BS7.

1 hour ago, cidercity said:

I see they’ve installed the portaloo’s in the cow shed then, championship ready I heard

IMG_2575.png

Gas moving with the times, always ahead of the game. Any wet weather or high winds, the sign falls off and the portaloo is then non binary!

• Haha 1

Regarding the attendance, I'm surprised they are not shouting it from the roof tops. Bigger capacity and surely a sell out. They are always banging on about their amazing support, surely they didn't fail to get 11,500 in today. Especially when you consider we got double that amount.

14 minutes ago, sglosbcfc said:

Regarding the attendance, I'm surprised they are not shouting it from the roof tops. Bigger capacity and surely a sell out. They are always banging on about their amazing support, surely they didn't fail to get 11,500 in today. Especially when you consider we got double that amount.

You have to account for crowd segregation mind.

• Haha 1