IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

Just now, Miah Dennehy said:

Between 9 and 10,000 . Guaranteed :) 

You're the voice of reason Miah, what noises you are hearing from over there, it's all very much doom and gloom on Gas Chat, is it as bad as many on there are making out?

1 hour ago, Gert Mare said:

Sag.png.f9e9a1154d5a08a546f05ed29be37ca3.png

🤣 Asschat 🎁

Honestly, it's better than therapy over there.

More pennies dropping than the Weston Amusement Arcade

Team is shit, Ground is shit, Nobody wants to join them (players or staff), no talk of the play-offs just the fear of relegation, infighting on the board, selling the ground and Da Quarters for profit, it's the end of the world as they know it.

We've known it for decades.....thick inbred *****!

Tis a sad, sad day indeed when Boob Cricket FC cannot source any fresh milk.

• Haha 1

Just now, TV Tom said:

You're the voice of reason Miah, what noises you are hearing from over there, it's all very much doom and gloom on Gas Chat, is it as bad as many on there are making out?

Same as any other club really. Couple of wins, everyone bangs on about promotion, couple of defeats, everyone wants the manager sacked. Last night, the first half was grim as was Saturday, but December- and away to Norwich and Barnsley this month there were impressive performances. Could we be dragged into a relegation battle? Absolutely, Exeter outclassed us in the first half last night. Will we get pulled into it? I don't think so, lower mid table is my guess.

• Thanks 1

What most fans want is a club heading in the right direction and some honesty from the owners. We can't all be in the PL.

We know that if the sort of rumours on Gaschat become real, things tend to get worse before they get better.

No fresh milk is not an indicator, but losing out on decent players and cancelling team hotels for away games is not a good look, if true.

6 minutes ago, Open End Numb Legs said:

What most fans want is a club heading in the right direction and some honesty from the owners. We can't all be in the PL.

We know that if the sort of rumours on Gaschat become real, things tend to get worse before they get better.

No fresh milk is not an indicator, but losing out on decent players and cancelling team hotels for away games is not a good look, if true.

I hadn't heard any of this, but just caught a bit of what is being said on the forums, I have no idea if there is any truth in it.

However, I know a few of you aren't happy with Lansdown and am more than happy to swap.

You know just how the debate they're having about their new owners is going to play out.

Someone will say something challenging, someone else will get the hump, someone else will say that they've got first-hand-knowledge of a situation and then their 'moderator' will get twitchy and shut the thread down, but only after banning a few people.

If there is one thing they don't allow over there, it's a conversation! 

1 hour ago, Gert Mare said:

Sag.png.f9e9a1154d5a08a546f05ed29be37ca3.png

🤣 Asschat 🎁

Honestly, it's better than therapy over there.

More pennies dropping than the Weston Amusement Arcade

Team is shit, Ground is shit, Nobody wants to join them (players or staff), no talk of the play-offs just the fear of relegation, infighting on the board, selling the ground and Da Quarters for profit, it's the end of the world as they know it.

We've known it for decades.....thick inbred *****!

And I feel fine !

1 hour ago, Natchfever said:

Hopefully, the new owner is an asset stripper who moves them to Cheltenham or Swinetown for a few years whilst the ground is being redeveloped, then announces an about turn and flogs the lot leaving them homeless  all the while reducing spend on the club as they fall back towards being #nonleagueroverzz#

If Heineken made films.....

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

Wonder how much of this is true, and how much in bobbins.

Cellino Al Saeed | Bristol Rovers GasChat Forum

Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

I’ve said for years, the gas majority are happy to stick their heads in the sand and hope all works out well in the end.  I think if the shit they’ve put up with happened here, people would mobilise and the bedsheets would be out in force. Protests, fan ownership etc is never on their agenda.  

If those ITK’s are correct, they are screwed. 

46 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

There never was, you could see there was very few in that enclosure opposite !

I think a lot of people transferred to the South to escape the rain. It didn't work though, I was in Row G and got soaked, it was a grim old night in more ways than one .

• Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, Open End Numb Legs said:

Why do they need fresh milk, when they've got stale Fanta? 

7 minutes ago, Rocky said:

I’ve said for years, the gas majority are happy to stick their heads in the sand and hope all works out well in the end.  I think if the shit they’ve put up with happened here, people would mobilise and the bedsheets would be out in force. Protests, fan ownership etc is never on their agenda.  

lets hope the last bit happens

8 minutes ago, Rocky said:

lets hope the last bit happens

2 minutes ago, Miah Dennehy said:

I think a lot of people transferred to the South to escape the rain. It didn't work though, I was in Row G and got soaked, it was a grim old night in more ways than one .

It's grim up North (Bristol)

I'm all for taking the piss about attendances, booking hotels in Liverpool, Row M, fake Fanta, flouting planning rules etc. All for that.

But.

I can't laugh at or find any joy in an owner running a club, any club, into the ground and out of existence. Whatever the history or banter is, we should not make light of this kind of thing.

Our own club will undergo a change of ownership in the near future and I would hope we don't find ourselves in a similar position.

Football is about laughs, rivalry, and banter, and for that to happen we need clubs to laugh at, to rival, and to banter with.

That's my piece on it.

Now. 7,500 fans. ******* hell boys sell some tickets already!

• Like 12

7 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

I'm all for taking the piss about attendances, booking hotels in Liverpool, Row M, fake Fanta, flouting planning rules etc. All for that.

But.

I can't laugh at or find any joy in an owner running a club, any club, into the ground and out of existence. Whatever the history or banter is, we should not make light of this kind of thing.

Our own club will undergo a change of ownership in the near future and I would hope we don't find ourselves in a similar position.

Football is about laughs, rivalry, and banter, and for that to happen we need clubs to laugh at, to rival, and to banter with.

That's my piece on it.

Now. 7,500 fans. ******* hell boys sell some tickets already!

Count yourself blessed to feel that way, and young enough never to have encountered theseirritating little "look at us!" ***** in any real or meaningful way (ie playing them).

• Like 4

Quite a few threads on Asschat have now resorted to name calling.

The feral ones are turning against each other.

More knives in the back than Dennis Rofe 🤣

"You're a Shithead"

"No! YOU'RE the Shithead"

No wonder the Meccanocana Stand is half empty....They're all ******* Ted's!

• Haha 6