IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

9 hours ago, fgrsimon said:

Looks like they're about to lose Collins to Bolton for £750k. A player Joey Barton valued at £5 million.

He has been rubbish for last 12 months though, clearly disgruntled since not getting a transfer away and who can blame him.

Explains where they got the £300k for the Grimsby player from though.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, fgrsimon said:

Looks like they're about to lose Collins to Bolton for £750k. A player Joey Barton valued at £5 million.

He has been rubbish for last 12 months though, clearly disgruntled since not getting a transfer away and who can blame him.

He'll get the international call up he craves when he moves away from the Fewers.

7 minutes ago, Ronnie Sinclair said:

I would have thought 'Promotion chasing Bristol Rovers' would have been very active in the market today, to get those signings that would push them over the line and make up that small points gap from their current position and the play-off zone 

They`re just waiting till 11:15 to send off the JCH paperwork.

6 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Absolute gold 

IMG_6222.jpeg

IMG_6221.jpeg

Official transcript of the transfer negotiations......

BRFC - "Hello Niall, we at Bristol Rovers hold you in very high regard & would love for you join us as an integral part of our assault on over taking our more illustrious City Rivals as we continue our current & seasonal "play off push" despite currently being a little way short of that goal, we feel your record in League one would be worth building our team around & would love for you to join us as our new talisman, to be hailed & adored by the greatest supporters in English football, if not the entire footballing world.! Will you join us on our crusade...!?"

NIALL ENNIS - "NO! pmsl"

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ronnie Sinclair said:

I would have thought 'Promotion chasing Bristol Rovers' would have been very active in the market today, to get those signings that would push them over the line and make up that small points gap from their current position and the play-off zone 

May I suggest Ronnie O'Sullivan? - the points gap means they are needing snookers atm to rescue this "iconic" season.

Aaron Collins interview for the Bolton newspaper....

Blah blah heading into prime of my career - hope to get goals & assists... blah blah.. help the team get promoted.... "I can't wait to be able to hear the fans.." 

Yeah, that will be a whole new experience for you Aaron..! 😂😂😂

• Haha 5

25 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

No but they have signed a Costa Rican midfield player on loan from Forest. How many loanees do they have now?  What's the limit in a match day squad?

5 limit in match day squad. We have 6 loans. Max you can have is 8, 4 from one club. We had 5 earlier in the season but the two midfielders went back to respective clubs, one of which has now gone to Exeter on loan. We now have a goalkeeper, two CBs, two midfielders and a LB/LW on loan. Main difference is we now have an extra CB on loan 

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

No but they have signed a Costa Rican midfield player on loan from Forest. How many loanees do they have now?  What's the limit in a match day squad?

Dunno how many loanees they have, but the max is 5 last time I checked.

They had about 7 every season under the convicted little thug.