IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

38 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

He’s not bitter or jealous….

You will no doubt find this hard to understand BUT i am not jealous of your club and do not cast envious eyes across the City, the fans there are your typical 'poor' little rich kids, have everything but still not happy , your post sums it up' my so and so is bigger /better than your so and so,nah,nah,na,na na ! Pathetic,! you will never understand this but our season in the 5th tier was rewarding and enlightening, the dedication of the fans there was extraordinary! you will never understand it. you actual went bankrupt and ruined peoples lives , players included, ashamed .not you lot you hold a celebration to commemorate the event!! I am very happy with our new stand thank you, our Girls are rising through the ranks without any help from a big PR machine, we have a very decent training ground and facilities, yes you do well with transfers but that should tell you something, i.e. all your best players leave, there is a reason for that , any idea what? clutching at straws ,not me mate, you have your culture we have ours , you are welcome to yours, i will stick with ours if you don't mind. 

‘Girls are rising through the leagues’.

Just for a bit of context to that, over the past 3 years they’ve had 2 promotions from the 7th tier to the 5th tier. They’re now at the same level as the likes of Larkhall, Pucklechurch and St Austell and in the division below Keynsham and Portishead.

Not exactly sure it’s comparable to our women’s team, who are competing against the likes of Chelsea, Arsenal and Man United, but they’re used to competing in the 5th tier I guess!

• Like 3
  • Flames 3

25 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

F’ck me, I’m a poor little rich kid. Who knew? Not me obviously. Nor my wife, kids or bank manager. 

Btw I suppose he knows that all of their best players are loans and is happy about that?

Anyone without a donkey jacket is a poor little rich kid to your average gAsshole. 

• Like 2
  • Flames 1

58 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

He’s not bitter or jealous….

You will no doubt find this hard to understand BUT i am not jealous of your club and do not cast envious eyes across the City, the fans there are your typical 'poor' little rich kids, have everything but still not happy , your post sums it up' my so and so is bigger /better than your so and so,nah,nah,na,na na ! Pathetic,! you will never understand this but our season in the 5th tier was rewarding and enlightening, the dedication of the fans there was extraordinary! you will never understand it. you actual went bankrupt and ruined peoples lives , players included, ashamed .not you lot you hold a celebration to commemorate the event!! I am very happy with our new stand thank you, our Girls are rising through the ranks without any help from a big PR machine, we have a very decent training ground and facilities, yes you do well with transfers but that should tell you something, i.e. all your best players leave, there is a reason for that , any idea what? clutching at straws ,not me mate, you have your culture we have ours , you are welcome to yours, i will stick with ours if you don't mind. 

Why shouldn’t we remember and celebrate the Ashton Gate 8 and others who helped save the club? 

Touchy bunch aren’t they… 

“5th tier” 🤣

The Man City fan said it best.

D59D9DA2-6A15-4B2B-86D4-C594FC34602D.jpeg

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan
  • Like 4
  • Flames 8

19 hours ago, RedLionLad said:

"He’s only a poor little Robin………
Clubbing in Chasers and fathering my 1st child "

I went to Chasers back in the day and was accused of just this. 

I jumped a mile when I saw that! Where did it come from? 🥷

3 hours ago, TV Tom said:

Did you remind him of their 5 loanees and 3 ex City players age 33+ in their starting line up against the cod army ?

Driving home from work I caught 2 mins of having a gas….listeners poll “best lone player ever”- someone at Radio Bristol is a City fan😂