IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

2 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

As they are only too happy to point out when it comes to us, those figures are tickets sold. The number who actually bothered to show up will be lower…much lower knowing them.

Thank God they built that new stand that they assured us they needed…🤣

Build it and they will cum

Build it and they won’t come

• Haha 8

3 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

I'm just going by Flash scores. 

I han't even considered their babestation subscription. 

Someone said it was announced quite early at the ground, the BBC have it 7855. But judging by the thread "Sleep Walking into Lg2" on their forum, it seems it was about half that after Burton scored their second.

Edited by Port Said Red
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

I'm just going by Flash scores. 

I han't even considered their babestation subscription. 

That’s the capacity of the Mem…according to Flash scores. It does however appear they’ve just made up the attendance as well (9300) as Bristol Rovers themselves posted the 7800 figure earlier.

Best to just ignore Flash scores to be honest.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

That’s the capacity of the Mem…according to Flash scores. It does however appear they’ve just made up the attendance as well (9300) as Bristol Rovers themselves posted the 7800 figure earlier.

Best to just ignore Flash scores to be honest.

Flashscore have had us as 27,000 attendance a couple of times this season (as well as 27,000 capacity).

That lot would be shouting if they had 9k+.

1 hour ago, petehinton said:

They don’t help themselves….

My maths isn’t great, or maybe my hands are small, but is 10 really a ‘handful’? 

Apart from the bloke (Brown) who was in the media in the summer because he assaulted a woman, I genuinely have no idea who any of these people are.

Chris Martin scores most of their goals but apparently this bloke doesn’t want to keep him around?

Apparently some of their fans were taking the piss out of Sam Bell on social media in midweek.

That would be the same player who by 21 has already made 65 appearances at a standard they haven’t played at in 30 years now.

It would be like City fans taking the piss out of a Brighton or Wolves player.

It isn’t only Brookman, they are odd full stop.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, GrahamC said:

Apart from the bloke (Brown) who was in the media in the summer because he assaulted a woman, I genuinely have no idea who any of these people are.

Chris Martin scores most of their goals but apparently this bloke doesn’t want to keep him around?

Apparently some of their fans were taking the piss out of Sam Bell on social media in midweek.

That would be the same player who by 21 has already made 65 appearances at a standard they haven’t played at in 30 years now.

It would be like City fans taking the piss out of a Brighton or Wolves player.

It isn’t only Brookman, they are odd full stop.

Thick & odd full stop 👍

17 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Very true.

Reposting over and over again the picture of him upset after the shoot out. I’m mean, yeah…that’s something to be embarrassed about isn’t it? Our players actually give a shit. 🤦‍♂️

Maybe if Rovers players cared about the club that pays their wages they might not get done at home by Exeter, Fleetwood and Burton in the space of a few weeks? 

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan
  • Like 10
  • Flames 1

5 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Very true.

Reposting over and over again the picture of him upset after the shoot out. I’m mean, yeah…that’s something to be embarrassed about isn’t it? Our players actually give a shit.

Maybe if Rovers players cared about the club that pays their wages they might not get done at home by Exeter, Fleetwood and Burton in the space of a few weeks? 

Night & day..

Sam has been here since he was a kid & his Dad was in our side before he was even born. That’s why he cried, because he ******* cares about his club.

Their collection of loan signings, has beens (& never weres) are only interested in their next contract, most of them won’t be there next season.

• Like 8

52 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Very true.

Reposting over and over again the picture of him upset after the shoot out. I’m mean, yeah…that’s something to be embarrassed about isn’t it? Our players actually give a shit. 🤦‍♂️

The w@nkshafts are calling for Taylor to get the bullet and bring Jailbird back. Cretins. 😆

• Haha 7