IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

32 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

I showed their advert and 'megastore' to a Bath fan tonight who openly admits their shop is a crap lorry and he couldn't stop laughing. Then I showed him Santa's grotto and he was apoplectic!

What did we take last time, 4000 wasn't it?

OTIB #SMUG

At a guess, 3500..?

On ‎04‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 13:09, Rudolf Hucker said:

Today, I found an old Evening Post dating from Monday 14 November 1983. I’m attaching the match reports on the Bristol Rovers v Burnley match, which was played at Eastville. Observe the attendance and the comments of the “Fan of the Week”; note how, even back then, they were being awarded dubious penalties. Read also the report about the abuse meted out to the Burnley manager, John Bond. 

Nothing much has changed in almost 36 years - apart from the emergence of the Gap. Back then, they were in Division Three, finishing 5th that season; we were in Division Four and were eventually promoted in 4th place. 

I think that I only kept the paper because  my mates and I drove up to Darlington to watch our 1-0 win.32CEA28F-D49B-4025-B889-0735A15AF824.thumb.jpeg.f5605641262ca5af8f506cbca5d797f3.jpeg18293F91-E68F-4765-BFA2-07E3A3365B42.thumb.jpeg.6efaa70f64939585213a33380564993a.jpeg

I was there and Walshy had a hell of a game, but it was a cracking goal form John Kerr (RIP) and a deserved winner. Lovely little town Darlington, and great swapping ends at halftime to stand behind the goal.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

Look at all the benefits that your prize brings you .... including unlimited bets with shirt sponsor MintBet (just a shame they went out of business after getting involved with the Sags)

52449793fd1eeb8da1134b4154bcb22f.jpg

Could you claim the free pie without actually attending ?

Is the sell by date current ? 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, myol'man said:

16th, but only two points above the drop zone. Getting twitchy 

Completely in their hands though. With games against 3 of the bottom 4 coming up. 

Mid they do go down, they’ll have been in woeful form! ?