IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

11 hours ago, CotswoldRed said:

With the worst ground in the football league and an army (I'm being generous) of simpletons, Rovers are a bloody embarrassment to our great city.

Spending time near any of them puts me in mind of the film The Jerk. 

They’d somehow manage to lose to the French...

2 hours ago, Miah Dennehy said:

Not that it really matters, but it wasn't behind the family stand.

Well I wouldn't know, but it was YOUR supporter (Gas Go Marching In) who said it was the family stand. So what you are saying is he is making up lies to suit his own strange little agenda? He actually made a point of saying Taylor didn't need to be brave or have any courage to go through the family stand.

Pathological.......

12 hours ago, CotswoldRed said:

With the worst ground in the football league and an army (I'm being generous) of simpletons, Rovers are a bloody embarrassment to our great city.

Spending time near any of them puts me in mind of the film The Jerk. 

I wonder if you happen to remember the name of Steve Martin's dog in "The Jerk"?...............I'll give you a clue, it's Not "Special Purpose"

8 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

I assume the food safety certificates are nailed to that wall, just out of view of the camera.

This photo was taken at around the same time as quite a few cats were going missing in Horfield.

Edited by RedLionLad

Chatting with a gashead this morning and he said that Taylor got dogs abuse  at the tented village  on Saturday and was booked early in the game as he was running around as If he’d ‘lost his head’ and would been looking at a red card  he not got ‘injured’ and substituted.

6 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Chatting with a gashead this morning and he said that Taylor got dogs abuse  at the tented village  on Saturday and was booked early in the game as he was running around as If he’d ‘lost his head’ and would been looking at a red card  he not got ‘injured’ and substituted.

Might have been better all round had he been brought on later in the game, letting Oxford go about their business building a strong lead. 

An impact substitution on 70 minutes against tired legs when 2-0 would have been ideal. 

Unfortunately it seems the 'occasion' rather overtook the Oxford team. 

4 hours ago, wood_red said:

Well I wouldn't know, but it was YOUR supporter (Gas Go Marching In) who said it was the family stand. So what you are saying is he is making up lies to suit his own strange little agenda? He actually made a point of saying Taylor didn't need to be brave or have any courage to go through the family stand.

Pathological.......

Yes I'm aware it wasn't you, but no, I'm not saying he is 'making up lies', I'm saying he is mistaken.

7 minutes ago, Miah Dennehy said:

Yes I'm aware it wasn't you, but no, I'm not saying he is 'making up lies', I'm saying he is mistaken.

Of course, just a mistake by your own fan (I mean who wouldn't know what stand he went through)??? 

It was as if he made it up and mentioned the family stand, to try and make Taylor into some sort of coward for going through the family stand rather than some stand with the "nutters" being housed. Seeing as your fellow supporter has been back on, you would think he would have commented himself after being accused of making up lies. Strange how he has more than likely read everything yet never mentioned it...... Maybe, just maybe I had him bang to rights.....

On 26/08/2019 at 09:54, BobBobSuperBob said:

Laughably,  they won’t sell out ,   and aren’t even opening the West Stand for the game (true)

Gurt loyal n prowed 

So home to a premiership side and they aren’t opening all their poxy stands . Sums them up perfectly in an absolute nutshell. Saying that they probably see Brighton as a similar size club as themselves. Deluded muppets 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, BS3City said:

image.png.90fe6804e3bfd19338d9f0e1351c20fd.png.d07094bfda5f642d07dedefdb30b6a81.png

I remember being a youngster, trying to sneak a free view / quick glimpse of our heroes by whatever means possible.

Looks like nothing has changed today. Except for the fact that none of these goons look under 50!

Not exactly attracting a new, young fanbase are they?

That is an odd looking group isn't it, it's probably politically incorrect to suggest they appear to have lost their carer, so I wont. 

59 minutes ago, BS3City said:

image.png.90fe6804e3bfd19338d9f0e1351c20fd.png.d07094bfda5f642d07dedefdb30b6a81.png

I remember being a youngster, trying to sneak a free view / quick glimpse of our heroes by whatever means possible.

Looks like nothing has changed today. Except for the fact that none of these goons look under 50!

Not exactly attracting a new, young fanbase are they?

who would want to pay to watch that shit

• Haha 1