IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

1 hour ago, Cider_boy said:

Only the gas could make a big announcement to say there is no announcement. :facepalm:

Also loving that all their other announcements at the moment are that they are managing to resign some of their own players, and the gas fans are creaming themselves about it. :laughcont:

We certainly are Wa Haaay !!

2 hours ago, Cider_boy said:

Only the gas could make a big announcement to say there is no announcement. :facepalm:

Also loving that all their other announcements at the moment are that they are managing to resign some of their own players, and the gas fans are creaming themselves about it. :laughcont:

"Are you watching teds!!" was literally a comment on the Bristol post comment section after giving a player called billy bodin a new contract..

44 minutes ago, RedRaw said:

Wally"s expensive watch has stopped but can he afford a new battery? Check later for more details 

#noticktock

He won't get a new battery as the watch is still correct twice a day and therefore not entirely useless.

It's a similar strategy with his first team investment policy. See what non league players want to stay and then maybe fill in the gaps.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Philgas said:

Big announcement today ..   We have purchased 5 New Yes New portaloos ... We have another big announcement tomorrow. . Watch this space folks !!

...but the big question is, will Wally also pay for an education programme for the Sag faithful few .... so that they won't end up like Santa's Grotto covered in piss-stains?

BcFg3GEIIAAFdc_.jpg

30 minutes ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

...but the big question is, will Wally also pay for an education programme for the Sag faithful few .... so that they won't end up like Santa's Grotto covered in piss-stains?

BcFg3GEIIAAFdc_.jpg

Every time i see that pic i can't help but think "what parent in their right mind would let their child go in there".

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Iron Man said:

Your new exec boxes??

Due to the many 1,000s locked out each game were erecting temporary scaffolding with ladders and walking boards to scale and view games .. plus .. yes plus 1 New burger van !!! .. impressive huh !!! You heard it here first !!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Philgas said:

Due to the many 1,000s locked out each game were erecting temporary scaffolding with ladders and walking boards to scale and view games .. plus .. yes plus 1 New burger van !!! .. impressive huh !!! You heard it here first !!

Sounds much like the current home end. Will there be any tarpaulin?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Philgas said:

Here's the first part - the children's enclosure. 

image.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Philgas said:

No we've recieved delivery of a number of New portaloos straight from the factory .. this is the New look executive box. . 

My bad. Hard to tell one part of the ground from the other when it all looks like a shithole.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

BcFg3GEIIAAFdc_.jpg

Few ..I got to quote the photo .. Yep our new executive box .. a loo and serving hatch provided .. Onwards We Go !!!

4 minutes ago, Gazred said:

My bad. Hard to tell one part of the ground from the other when it all looks like a shithole.

Seeing as you are of the red persuasion I'll let you off .. we are upgrading everyday. . Keep watching and every day you'll see our ground surpass the grand Gate .. bye for now .. Updates will be brought to you as they happen 

As you know I like to do my bit for Rovers and have just returned from a most rewarding meeting with Mr Hamer where we agreed the terms of a lease on one of the new revenue generating retail units to be featured at the UWE Stadium.

It will be called the Bert Tanning Studio.

• Like 7

37 minutes ago, bert tann said:

As you know I like to do my bit for Rovers and have just returned from a most rewarding meeting with Mr Hamer where we agreed the terms of a lease on one of the new revenue generating retail units to be featured at the UWE Stadium.

It will be called the Bert Tanning Studio.

Thank you for your offer but I have since returned from an emergency meeting and found the name unacceptable as the word Tanning is inappropriate at our new look stadium. . Thanks anyway for your offer .. The lease has been on hold until an appropriate name is found .. thank you again for your patience in this matter