IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

21 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

More hilarity provided by that mob....where's the clown who was on here saying they sell 90% of their capacity every home game and who was the joker who said they sold out every away game allocation last season?! 

Do they really and truly believe what they say because it's embarrassing...?!

He hasn't been seen since I gave him some actual facts about their home attendances this season... that was a chap called St. Andrews Gas

Not sure about the other one but take your pick, the majority of Gas lags seem to lie about home and away attendances.

Also pretty sure that the official Gas twitter account had took a dig at City for taking 100 more to Nottingham for their 'invasion game'. You know the invasion games we took 5000 to MK and then 4000 to Fulham... they took a massive 1200 and wasn't even the biggest away attendance in L2 that weekend

9 minutes ago, Dark Wood Covert said:

He hasn't been seen since I gave him some actual facts about their home attendances this season... that was a chap called St. Andrews Gas

Not sure about the other one but take your pick, the majority of Gas lags seem to lie about home and away attendances.

Also pretty sure that the official Gas twitter account had took a dig at City for taking 100 more to Nottingham for their 'invasion game'. You know the invasion games we took 5000 to MK and then 4000 to Fulham... they took a massive 1200 and wasn't even the biggest away attendance in L2 that weekend

Didn't you know? They had another boycott that weekend..

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Dark Wood Covert said:

Yep, it's so easy to wind them up, after their 'invasion' of Notts County I simply asked a couple of 'them' at work when they were planning to 'invade' one of their own home games.....and off they went defending their 'huge' home attendances and how they are the best and most loyal away fans ever and how every set of fans around the country love them and hate us! And they really seem to truly believe it!

That mob really are like the annoying nephew you see once a year at Christmas....as soon as he walks in the room you realise immediately why you spent the rest of the year trying to avoid him...

• Like 3

7 hours ago, cityloyal473 said:

Clearly things are moving ahead with the UWE/stadium.  An early attempt to snare students (although all those there now will have graduated by the time the UWE is built). Not even these morons would be stupid enough to advertise this given all the speculation and questions that will come with it.  

And will have had a fulfilling 40 year career and retired.

5 minutes ago, Super said:

Freshers fair has started....... Rovers pulling out all the stops I see!

Csd0jHrWgAAcuDy.jpg

That is fantastic. Absolutely fantastic.

I really like the way they've used sellotape rolls to balance the balls, great problem solving by the gas there. I wonder if that's the bestest picture Wael has ever painted.

And to think some claim they are a disorganised, embarrassing rabble. I think this beacon of excellence puts that theory to bed once and for all.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Stortz said:

That is fantastic. Absolutely fantastic.

I really like the way they've used sellotape rolls to balance the balls, great problem solving by the gas there. I wonder if that's the bestest picture Wael has ever painted.

And to think some claim they are a disorganised, embarrassing rabble. I think this beacon of excellence puts that theory to bed once and for all.

I missed that! Well spotted! Also nice of them to show a goal going in against them! :facepalm:

Edited by Super
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, richwwtk said:

I see they are offering the students £1 entry to a game the fans are trying to boycott!

Absolute gem of a marketing ploy that one....

"It's only a quid, I might pop along and see what it's like"

Sags v Yeovil, cold wet October evening, less than 2,000 attendance, sat underneath a tent

"Nah.....F*** that! What bus takes me to BS3"

Edited by RedRaw
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Fiale said:

:laugh: - why not pay a couple of pound and get it done properly ..

ScreenShot_20160916120939.png

Was this the reason for Wally scrapping round for more backers to come on board!

Obviously Hewlett Packard and Crayola were not interested, but on the upside a deal has been struck whereby from now on tickets for rovers matches will now be sold at Poundland.

Happy days.