IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

I don’t give a shit if we are light years behind you, will never be at ‘your superior level in every which way’

My club seems to be improving it’s self from the ragbag shambles it was and for that I am happy

We can be forever in your shadow and I really don’t give a ****, as long as I have a sustainable, well run football club to support and isn’t going down the swanny like it was under the last lot

I think it irks SOME of you lot more that WAQ comes across as a decent bloke and a football fan and he doesn’t appear to be a megalomaniac owner  or asset stripper regardless of how much money he has or doesn’t have, because you wanted him to ruin the club and you are a bit disappointed he hasn’t done it yet

8 minutes ago, Hello said:

I don’t give a shit if we are light years behind you, will never be at ‘your superior level in every which way’

My club seems to be improving it’s self from the ragbag shambles it was and for that I am happy

We can be forever in your shadow and I really don’t give a ****, as long as I have a sustainable, well run football club to support and isn’t going down the swanny like it was under the last lot

I think it irks SOME of you lot more that WAQ comes across as a decent bloke and a football fan and he doesn’t appear to be a megalomaniac owner  or asset stripper regardless of how much money he has or doesn’t have, because you wanted him to ruin the club and you are a bit disappointed he hasn’t done it yet

Image result for handbag ooh gif

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, Hello said:

#TickTock

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Hello said:

My original question to you, which I thought was simple enough, was how has your "ragbag shambles" of a club improved under Wally..?

I mean actual, tangible improvements..?

Surely even you lot aren't satisfied with the appointment of a physio, a lick of paint in the club house and a new tent (literally) with seats in it...?

Yes, he does come across as a decent sort of bloke, but one with very little experience, not much (in footballing terms) by way of tangible asset and a fan of football (if being a Chelsea fan qualifies)

47 minutes ago, Hello said:

venn.jpg

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, Hello said:

You are right that is an improvement and it is quite shocking that we are 16 years into a new millennium before your club have started doing stuff which, I believe I am right in saying, has been common even at some non-league clubs for some time.

37 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

My original question to you, which I thought was simple enough, was how has your "ragbag shambles" of a club improved under Wally..?

I mean actual, tangible improvements..?

Surely even you lot aren't satisfied with the appointment of a physio, a lick of paint in the club house and a new tent (literally) with seats in it...?

Yes, he does come across as a decent sort of bloke, but one with very little experience, not much (in footballing terms) by way of tangible asset and a fan of football (if being a Chelsea fan qualifies)

what do you class as tangible improvements. I thought I explained the managment changes, the medical changes etc.

They might not be much to you, but for us it is the club getting dragged somewhere near the 21st century which is surely a tangible improvement regardless of how it compares to BCFC and how amazing Bristol Sport is

26 minutes ago, Hello said:

what do you class as tangible improvements. I thought I explained the managment changes, the medical changes etc.

They might not be much to you, but for us it is the club getting dragged somewhere near the 21st century which is surely a tangible improvement regardless of how it compares to BCFC and how amazing Bristol Sport is

So you've basically polished a turd..?

Well, not so much "polished" more just waved the flies away for a while. 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Hello said:

Surely not as irked as you are that he's worth about a packet of crisps?

3 hours ago, Red Army 75 said:

Course u don't give a shit that's why you're on here explaining it . As for wally meh . So free tickets for the sags tonight. Surely be a sellout I take it . Out of interest how many times the mem been sold out. If u don't sell out tonight. Maybe a 12000 all seater out of Bristol will suffice 

It's interesting that despite gAssholes banging on about (A) Needing a bigger stadium and (B) actually filling it, so few are confident of getting over 10K for a game where they are giving away free tickets....:blink:

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/8460/attendance-predictions-fleetwood-11-16

Image result for tinpot

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, glynriley said:

It's interesting that despite gAssholes banging on about (A) Needing a bigger stadium and (B) actually filling it, so few are confident of getting over 10K for a game where they are giving away free tickets....:blink:

Image result for tinpot

In fairness, I any gas that I knew asked me if I wanted a free ticket for tonight, I'd politely decline. Citing the reason that I'd only recently bought a whole bulk load of Cushelle from Makro and wouldn't need the ticket. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, glynriley said:

Image result for tinpot

Maybe we're over-hyping them?

That tinpot looks useful!

5 hours ago, Red Army 75 said:

Course u don't give a shit that's why you're on here explaining it . As for wally meh . So free tickets for the sags tonight. Surely be a sellout I take it . Out of interest how many times the mem been sold out. If u don't sell out tonight. Maybe a 1200 all seater Communal lavatory will suffice 

You overstate the case. 

1 hour ago, glynriley said:

http://asschat.co.uk/thread/8460/attendance-predictions-fleetwood-11-16

I had to look it up, home to the mighty Fleetwood in a "winner goes fifth" showdown. Why do the self-appointed "best fans in the galaxy" need to give away tickets for that major attraction?

I'll be watching real football in the Southern League. I expect it'll be cold tonight and there is plastic football on the telly so the gate may only be 500. No delusion, no giving tickets away and (probably) no diving or trying to con referees - but we did see 90 minutes of that from a former sag on Saturday (alas).

5 hours ago, Hello said:

Asset stripper.... such as? Some plastic garden chairs, 5 man tents and a grotto :facepalm:

18 minutes ago, supercidered said:

Asset stripper.... such as? Some plastic garden chairs, 5 man tents and a grotto :facepalm:

Yes funny, but more the land those things are sitting on I would guess. If you have seen the tiny amounts of land that developers are building 6-12 homes on in Portishead, you will understand just how much value there might be in the area that the Mem occupies. 

8 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Yes funny, but more the land those things are sitting on I would guess. If you have seen the tiny amounts of land that developers are building 6-12 homes on in Portishead, you will understand just how much value there might be in the area that the Mem occupies. 

If they were to build homes there, it might make a local supermarket viable!

:thumbsup:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Hello said:

What exactly has he done though?

Apart from buying out the old board and financing a few players?

10 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Nothing like as much value as if it was sold for a supermarket development....! 

14 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

The Minimal belongs to the offshore company and not Halfwit FC. They will sell the site for whatever use they can get approval for, make a lot of money and move on.