IGNORED

Old players.

Desso

7 hours ago, Desso said:

For us poor unfortunates who sit in the Dolman and can't hear any announcements, who were the Terry Cooper era players on the pitch pre game. Thanks.

Thanks for posting: I was wondering the same thing.

I know @Robbored gets some stick for it on here, but he’s absolutely right in what he says about the PA in the Dolman, and it seems to get worse rather than better. It may as well have been switched off for all it was worth yesterday.

I gather we were also asked to applaud the efforts of the NHS staff at the vaccination centre, which I’d have liked to do, but I had no idea that was happening. 

20 minutes ago, italian dave said:

Thanks for posting: I was wondering the same thing.

I know @Robbored gets some stick for it on here, but he’s absolutely right in what he says about the PA in the Dolman, and it seems to get worse rather than better. It may as well have been switched off for all it was worth yesterday.

I gather we were also asked to applaud the efforts of the NHS staff at the vaccination centre, which I’d have liked to do, but I had no idea that was happening. 

It seemed worse than ever yesterday. Surely a serious health and safety issue also? 

Would help if they used the scoreboard to display substitutions - both due to the flippin useless PA and also to help any deaf supporters. 

Archived