IGNORED

Ticket question (Boro)

Redemption

Tried to buy Middlesbrough away tickets on line, however only gives the option to receive by post. Haven’t received any post in BS3 for 16 days and counting, presumably owing to the track and trace issues within the post office. 
Does not give the option to collect from the club shop as I have done many times in the past. Not willing to take the risk and not receive them. Anybody else had similar issues ? 
probably one for Jerry (SLO). 
Is  the option of printing away tickets not possible in this hi-tech world ? 

1 hour ago, Redemption said:

Tried to buy Middlesbrough away tickets on line, however only gives the option to receive by post. Haven’t received any post in BS3 for 16 days and counting, presumably owing to the track and trace issues within the post office. 
Does not give the option to collect from the club shop as I have done many times in the past. Not willing to take the risk and not receive them. Anybody else had similar issues ? 
probably one for Jerry (SLO). 
Is  the option of printing away tickets not possible in this hi-tech world ? 

I noticed this too-seems silly to have to pay postage for something you could print or even carry digitally on a phone.

I want to go (as it’s closer to my home than most away matches) but not sure I’ll know my availability until later in the week. Was hoping to pay on the day.  @JerrySLO, do you know if this will be an option please?

Archived