IGNORED

Warnock and refs

the1stknowle

I have three comments  on this. 

1. It’s Warnock. You know he’s going to rant if his side loses. Why get ‘insulted’ by it? It’s irrelevant to the result. 
2. I like his rants. They are entertaining. Football needs characters and Warnock plays the Panto villain perfectly. 
3. If he broke any rules then fine/ban him. The ref could have red-carded him (I think). 

12 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Hardly a game goes by that Colin should probably get a red card.  Officials need to be much tougher with him.

Spot on.

He’s a disgrace & there is no wonder refs are attacked in non league football if he is allowed to get away with his behaviour.

Alex Ferguson started all this but Warnock is the worst one currently managing.

Legend - football will be much poorer when he finally retires - probably in about 20 years time!!! Someone on here was recently maligning the fact that most of our managers haven’t shown much passion during the games  - well Neil Warnock could never be accused of drifting towards retirement without giving a toss about the teams he manages - he just wants to win and his record proves he’s a winner ...

6 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

I think we’d all be equally as annoyed if this had been deemed a clash of heads and one of our players were on the receiving end…

It’s a really poor decision, but guess what? The penalty Boro got in the first 5 minutes was an absolute shocker (Martin is a terrible ref), QPR also had a man sent off.

Warnock acts (like Barton) as if all the decisions in all the games, go against him.

He’s a nasty piece of work & the sooner he retires the better.

5 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

It’s a really poor decision, but guess what? The penalty Boro got in the first 5 minutes was an absolute shocker (Martin is a terrible ref), QPR also had a man sent off.

Warnock acts (like Barton) as if all the decisions in all the games, go against him.

Not a fan then Graham?

1 hour ago, GrahamC said:

Spot on.

He’s a disgrace & there is no wonder refs are attacked in non league football if he is allowed to get away with his behaviour.

Alex Ferguson started all this but Warnock is the worst one currently managing.

He should be careful at his age (well, he's reminded us so often).

Retire ffs.

34 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

So say the ref saw it and awarded a free kick to Boro for a clash of heads, so does that rule out retrospective action? I’m not sure. 

I stand to be corrected, but I thought a retrospective red card was only unavailable if the referee had issued a yellow card.

The referee obviously thought there had been a foul as he awarded a free kick, but, presumably, didn't see the head butt.

1 hour ago, GrahamC said:

Comparing Warnock to Barton is just scandalous ...

1 hour ago, TonyTonyTony said:

Both are nasty people. Fair comparison in my opinion.

How is Warnock ‘nasty’? Took time out from football to care for his wife who had cancer - only returned as Millers’ manager when she insisted he took the job - devoted to his family and devoted to his football club - so how does that compare with Barton? 

1 hour ago, TonyTonyTony said:

I disagree. Can’t stand the bloke. Obnoxious ****

I think you are referring to the most successful manager ever in English football regarding promotions won ... yet you still can’t acknowledge his brilliance ... although you obviously fall for his well rehearsed media persona ... oh well, winners will be winners...

Archived