IGNORED

Goals conceded

22A

The majority of he population is right handed and therefore right footed which is why the majority of football teams are stronger on their right than their left side.

Contrasting with this and looking at the goals City have conceded so far this season, not all, but the majority have come from the oppos breaking down their left, City's right and getting a cross in.

They are working on it though, although the Swansea goal came from that side, there was a freaky nature to it, other than that they handled them well. Today there were a couple of 2 on 1 scenarios that shouldn't have happened, so they will have to look at that again. It did improve when Semenyo came on though,  so maybe Han had been drifting inside too much?

For me Vyner had a steady game today and I was worried about him considering their winger Giles is supposed to be having quite a good start to the season and after what happened to him in the Boro game. We definitely look more comfortable on the left but today I have no complaints.

Archived