IGNORED

Penalty To Barnsley.....

Tinmansleftboot

City haven't been awarded a pen for 54 league/play-off games and 35 mins.The last one was at the end of the season before last,22nd April 2003 against Cardiff(thanks to Red'Un for that info!).

Now I'm not sure what the average number of penalties that teams get awarded each season but my guess would be about 5-7 over a season.

That means in order to catch up with the (approx)averages City should be awarded around 10-14 pens this season.

Barnsley tomorrow night would be a good place to start.

• Admin
Just thinking back over our last three competative matches and it struck me that we've conceded penalties in all of them.  Blackpool, Brighton and Torquay.

Whats the chances of one going against us at Oakwell?

How come the Brighton game counts as a competitive game yet neither game against Hartlepool does? :laugh:

City haven't been awarded a pen for 54 league/play-off games and 35 mins.The last one was at the end of the season before last,22nd April 2003 against Cardiff(thanks to Red'Un for that info!).

Now I'm not sure what the average number of penalties that teams get awarded each season but my guess would be about 5-7 over a season.

That means in order to catch up with the (approx)averages City should be awarded around 10-14 pens this season.

Barnsley tomorrow night would be a good place to start.

Penalties Scored last year:

Brighton 9

Hartlepool 7

Tranmere 7

Oldham 6

Stockport 6

Barnsley 5

Brentford 5

Notts County 5

Blackpool 4

Chesterfield 4

Colchester 4

Grimsby 4

Peterborough 4

Luton 3

Plymouth 3

Sheff Wed 3

Wycombe 3

Rushden 2

Swindon 2

Wrexham 2

Bournemouth 1

Port Vale 1

QPR 1

Bristol City 0

So that's 93 penalties scored last year at a average 3.875 penalties per club.

So we should get around 8 penalties this year.

EXACTLY!

Little cheater

I dont think we'd be complaining if he were winning those penalties for us!!

If you wish to complain about diving you should also have a word in Master Lita's ear and tell him to either stop it or - in the alternative - get a whole better at it!!!

I dont think we'd be complaining if he were winning those penalties for us!!

If you wish to complain about diving you should also have a word in Master Lita's ear and tell him to either stop it or - in the alternative - get a whole better at it!!!

Of course I wouldn't complain and totally agree.

I am totally bias towards City as anyone would be to their club if they had been cheated.

:laugh:

Archived