IGNORED

Coventry City away match day thread

Ridiculous. I know our players are spineless but Pearson SHOULD be getting more out of them than losing to 10 man Coventry. 

What do we do at the high performance centre? 

Sadly I think another change is needed. Immediately. Pearson and co just aren’t working, start of the season I saw improvements but honestly we are going backwards again.

This team are absolutely ******* spineless at times. I’ve never known a team concede so many at last knockings.

just debating the best part of a £200 weekend to come down to the Blackburn game… really making me think twice now, £50 petrol, £50 hotel, £40 quid for a ticket then cider…

can’t say I want to watch this shit now, I’m done

League 1 here we come at such breakneck speed we are likely to pass through in one season to League 2.  Hang on we’ve done this before.  

I now call for SL to move on.  I am not paying over £100 to come to Ashton Gate while the club is in such a shambles

Do the honourable thing, sir, and fall on your sword after two decades of failing in your promises.

• Haha 2