IGNORED

Warnock

Northern Red

I've always said I'd not attend AG if that cheat-encouraging, parrot-faced get was in charge here, but you know what, f- it.  Right now, we've had so many disappointments. Such a prolonged period of misery, I'm going to reverse my stance. Get him in. This is exactly the sort of firefighting task he excels at.  Motivating players who feel like losers is what he does. 

He's not a long-term man, but get him to keep us up and we can start immediately thinking about the right long-term choice for when Colin retires.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Red-Robbo said:

I've always said I'd not attend AG if that cheat-encouraging, parrot-faced get was in charge here, but you know what, f- it.  Right now, we've had so many disappointments. Such a prolonged period of misery, I'm going to reverse my stance. Get him in. This is exactly the sort of firefighting task he excels at.  Motivating players who feel like losers is what he does. 

He's not a long-term man, but get him to keep us up and we can start immediately thinking about the right long-term choice for when Colin retires.

Understand your reasons for disliking him but his record speaks for itself. Knows the championship better than any other manager.

• Thanks 1

Been obvious if you saw what was going on behind the scenes up there that something was brewing.

They appointed someone in the summer to look after their transfer business who proceeded to sign a number of foreign players that he didn’t seem to either want or pick.

Out of contract next May with no talks about a new one, think he’s 73 next month so maybe he will finally retire now.

Few Boro fans think Wilder is already lined up.

Edited by GrahamC

9 minutes ago, chinapig said:

Lansdown thoroughly dislikes Warnock so no chance.

Sometimes in life you’ve got to do things you don’t like. The last thing we need is a manager that SL likes. Come on Steve, give him a contract till the end of the season. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GrahamC said:

Been obvious if you saw what was going on behind the scenes up there that something was brewing.

They appointed someone in the summer to look after their transfer business who proceeded to sign a number of foreign players that he didn’t seem to either want or pick.

Out of contract next May with no talks about a new one, think he’s 73 next month so maybe he will finally retire now.

Few Boro fans think Wilder is already lined up.

Why not Wilder for us or is he one of those brain dead northerners who won't come south 

• Like 1