IGNORED

Next 6 fixtures

MC RISK77

2 minutes ago, MC RISK77 said:

No doubt Pearson will be given some time- he has two weeks now to work with the players before Blackburn and to be fair our next 6 games look ok

Blackburn h

Stoke h

sheff utd a

Derby h

hull a

huddesfield h

If he picks up 8-9 points then will that appease everyone?

Be very surprised if we pick up 8-9 from those games, be lucky to pick up 3 I recon.

56 minutes ago, MC RISK77 said:

No doubt Pearson will be given some time- he has two weeks now to work with the players before Blackburn and to be fair our next 6 games look ok

Blackburn h

Stoke h

sheff utd a

Derby h

hull a

huddesfield h

Any point be nice at mo.

If we where playing well I feel there 12 points there. But I think at present be happy with 6-7 points 

1 hour ago, MC RISK77 said:

Blackburn h

Stoke h

sheff utd a

Derby h

hull a

huddesfield h

We’ll get at least 9 points from those games*

*as long as the ref blows full time on 89 minutes in each match...if not then 2 points max.

1 hour ago, MC RISK77 said:

Blackburn h

Stoke h

sheff utd a

Derby h

hull a

huddesfield h

I wish I was as confident as you when you say the next 6 games look OK. I cannot see how this current team/squad could beat anyone, anywhere.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MC RISK77 said:

Blackburn h

Stoke h

sheff utd a

Derby h

hull a

huddesfield h

If he/we can't average 1.5 PPG (9 points) against average, run of the mill championship teams, then by that time I'd imagine we will be tinkering right on the verge of the drop zone. 

Sadly, Pearson will pretty much need to DOUBLE his woeful PPG record since he's been here, to even achieve that modest return...! 

Scary isn't it...?! 

I look at those fixtures and it concerns me. You could put 6 league 2 sides up there and I would be concerned. This team are so battered confidence wise, I don’t think they have it in them to dismantle anyone. I would love us to win a few and draw a few, but where do those wins come from? We haven’t got the correct tactics to win games. We look so fragile as a club at the moment. The Barnsley game was 5 minutes of quality, and we managed to hang in there against an arguably worse side than us. Not negative, not a defeatist, just realistic. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

If he/we can't average 1.5 PPG (9 points) against average, run of the mill championship teams, then by that time I'd imagine we will be tinkering right on the verge of the drop zone. 

Sadly, Pearson will pretty much need to DOUBLE his woeful PPG record since he's been here, to even achieve that modest return...! 

Scary isn't it...?! 

Agree it is scary but with 4 of the next 6 at home I am hoping for 2 home wins?

• Haha 1

Just now, MC RISK77 said:

Agree it is scary but with 4 of the next 6 at home I am hoping for 2 home wins?

That's brilliant...! 

Literally the funniest thing I've seen all week...! 

Nigel Pearson has managed 1 (ONE) (very lucky) home win in 9 months in charge, against the "worst" team in this division - and now you think he'll win half of his upcoming home matches...? 

Based on what..? The fact that we are now even worse away than we are at home...?! 

1 minute ago, Bar BS3 said:

That's brilliant...! 

Literally the funniest thing I've seen all week...! 

Nigel Pearson has managed 1 (ONE) (very lucky) home win in 9 months in charge, against the "worst" team in this division - and now you think he'll win half of his upcoming home matches...? 

Based on what..? The fact that we are now even worse away than we are at home...?! 

I’m as angry as you are but any need for the twatish response… I don’t know if he will or won’t but hey who knows

14 minutes ago, YGBjammy said:

Honestly if we can manage 2 wins and a draw that would be pleasing at the moment

Shouldn't be alot to ask for, should it...?! 

Now let it sink in, that that miserly return would need a significant improvement on Pearson's current PPG return...! 

Just now, MC RISK77 said:

I’m as angry as you are but any need for the twatish response… I don’t know if he will or won’t but hey who knows

Wasn't meant to be twatish...! 

I'm simply illustrating how (un)likely that is, give Pearson's unacceptably woeful record here. 

Just now, Bar BS3 said:

Wasn't meant to be twatish...! 

I'm simply illustrating how (un)likely that is, give Pearson's unacceptably woeful record here. 

Fair enough I was just messaging objectively and you seemed to be on the attack… I would like him gone now, but he won’t so was just looking at the next fixtures and asking a genuine question as to what would be acceptable for him to stay

5 minutes ago, MC RISK77 said:

Fair enough I was just messaging objectively and you seemed to be on the attack… I would like him gone now, but he won’t so was just looking at the next fixtures and asking a genuine question as to what would be acceptable for him to stay

I'd say it's got to be a return of 1.5 PPG (9 points) 

I think there's more chance of me sprouting a fanny and winning the euro millions, on the same night - but without (even more) misguided hope, what have we got..?! 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, MC RISK77 said:

Blackburn h

Stoke h

sheff utd a

Derby h

hull a

huddesfield h

Nice to get a point from Stoke or Blackburn, Derby a must win. Hull a must not get beat. At present, I'd take those 4/5 points. We need 21/22 more points to stay up this season.