IGNORED

Ok, so what happens next?

Davefevs

What happens next is we play Blackburn at home, we have no control over the team selection or what/who our manager is.

We will support/follow our club from near (at the ground) or by link/stream or by watching the reports/scores come in on sky on this forum or on final score; same as we have done for many years.

We all yearn for the best possible results to push us on, but we will be supporting/following our club which ever div we are in, as we always have done.

So we will, carry on moaning and hoping for better for our club which ever div we are in, its what we do...through the highs and the lows. :city:

Agree with a few points made...

There are plenty of legitimate excuses for our poor season, but, 1. It's the manner of the recent defeats which is unacceptable, and 2. I didn't expect NP to achieve instant success but I really expected him to make us a tough nut to crack. We're more like a soggy biscuit.

Also, I agree that the lads need a serious team building exercise out in the wilderness somewhere to reset the mentality.

Beating Blackburn seems impossible right now, but to record a second successive home win could be a turning point.