IGNORED

Press

Bs4Red

Just found out what happened. One of the blokes who works on security at the RHPC is a chap called Piers. Well, his lad, Nigel makes a quality homemade Perry using a specific brand of pear.

This led to one staff member at the training ground being overheard telling another:

"Nigel, Piers son, Press conference this afternoon"

Easy mistake to make.

Stand down OTIB.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Midlands Robin said:

Just found out what happened. One of the blokes who works on security at the RHPC is a chap called Piers. Well, his lad, Nigel makes a quality homemade Perry using a specific brand of pear.

This led to one staff member at the training ground being overheard telling another:

Easy mistake to make.

Stand down OTIB.

How long did that take to try and fit that in to a story? :)

• Haha 3

Fully grown adults like De Alien making up rumours is pathetic but what’s arguably more pathetic is listening to his rumours and then posting them on OTIB as a source. 

I’m probably even more pathetic for not fact checking first.

I’m having a break from OTIB.

3 minutes ago, Midlands Robin said:

Jesus. Must have taken ages to contrive that

6 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Had a DM from a guy at lunch time saying “Nige gone”.  He’s been spot on almost every time since last year, team selections, transfers , Simpson going, etc.  as I said in the past, I don’t know him personally, know of him, know he has close contacts at the club.  Just passing on the info.

image.thumb.png.5d5726b478c7559462a48605f0250eb3.png

Guess we will find out later, or could be no news at all.

Seems a fair few have heard things, maybe one bad source having a joke.  Hey-ho.

Agree mate same here

Just now, Marcus Aurelius said:

Fully grown adults like De Alien making up rumours is pathetic but what’s arguably more pathetic is listening to his rumours and then posting them on OTIB as a source. 

I quite enjoyed today, I am hoping for something similar tomorrow to get me through the week. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Had a DM from a guy at lunch time saying “Nige gone”.  He’s been spot on almost every time since last year, team selections, transfers , Simpson going, etc.  as I said in the past, I don’t know him personally, know of him, know he has close contacts at the club.  Just passing on the info.

image.thumb.png.5d5726b478c7559462a48605f0250eb3.png

Guess we will find out later, or could be no news at all.

Seems a fair few have heard things, maybe one bad source having a joke.  Hey-ho.

macaulay culkin christmas movies GIF

?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Marcus Aurelius said:

I’m just relaying what he’s tweeting, nothing more

6 minutes ago, Marcus Aurelius said:

What can people ‘fact check’ as such? It’s just someone hearing something and relaying it on here. 

RDA hasn’t been used as a genuine source, it’s just a coincidence he was saying similar so people are talking about him for a bit of a laugh. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Clearly what has happened here is your classic 'Rooney v Vardy' thing.

Someone at the club has shared something with someone to find out where the leak is!

Jon Lansdown.

With the secret Instagram account.

In the High Performance Centre.

Reckon he started it, but only one person could see the post.....

Ah!   The Lie Performance Centre......Now it all makes sense?

• Haha 1