IGNORED

Press

Bs4Red

2 minutes ago, 'Orns said:

Got to be Colin until the end of the season

Is there a young coach somewhere who could come in and learn a bit from him? If true, and I don't doubt @Davefevs one bit then I'm gutted for NP. I wanted him, but for various reasons it just hasn't worked out. I just hope his health is ok

SL doesn’t like Colin 

Just now, ExiledAjax said:

Trouble is. On what basis are we appinting a new guy? Is he tasked with saving us from the drop? Reorganising the club structure for the long term? Instant promotion next season? 

The answer dictates who we should feasibly look at.

First priority is to get the best out of the players we have as we cannot afford any others.

Sad state of affairs and not easy but that is where we are.

10 minutes ago, KegCity said:

No idea who we bring in now.

I feel there is about to be a 2016 referendum style split on OTIB - but rather than leave/remain this will be the ‘it’s time we finally got warnock’s vs the ‘never-colin’s. Could be ugly. 

Im firmly in the never-Colin camp so pray we don’t go down that road. 

Anyway, if all true, hope Nige is ok. Seems like a good bloke and looks like he has put some better foundations in place for us to grow. Remain confident he would have turned it round given a few windows. 

• Like 1

Just now, VT05763 said:

First priority is to get the best out of the players we have as we cannot afford any others.

Sad state of affairs and not easy but that is where we are.

In which case we are picking a manager based upon his man management skills, and his ability to put together a system that fits an unbalanced squad of mixed ability, assembled by three different managers (plus one overbearing CEO).

Tricky.