IGNORED

Match reports on the OS

RoystonFoote'snephew

What has happened? To say I find  the current level of match reporting disappointing is a massive understatement. There is no consistency in what is provided with often just a few lines on what happened and in some cases a total lack of line-ups, statistics etc. We used to get a time line of events including goalscorers, bookings, substitutions etc, a proper full report and a full set of statistics. The current reports get 2/10 and only that because there's a report at all. I suppose I shouldn't be shocked as the club increasingly abandons its OS for social media. 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Clevedon Red said:

Win lose or draw I can’t remember the last time I read a match report on the OS.

Watching that shite every bloody game is soul sucking enough, reading about it on the official propaganda site would send me to the edge. 

Match reports every week should read, we were crap and found a way to lose it despite being crap with seconds left!.....There we are that's covered it!

3 hours ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

What has happened? To say I find  the current level of match reporting disappointing is a massive understatement. There is no consistency in what is provided with often just a few lines on what happened and in some cases a total lack of line-ups, statistics etc. We used to get a time line of events including goalscorers, bookings, substitutions etc, a proper full report and a full set of statistics. The current reports get 2/10 and only that because there's a report at all. I suppose I shouldn't be shocked as the club increasingly abandons its OS for social media. 

Line ups being omitted is pretty bad. They are useful as a historical record, and that should include the basic line ups, cards, goalscorers etc.