IGNORED

Anglo-Italian Cup

DanCarter25

2022 will mark 30 years since Bristol City’s last season in “Europe”. For a University project I’m hoping to write about the experience for fans and players surrounding this competition and was wondering if there was anyone on OTIB who followed City into Italy for these games who’d be willing to talk about their experience 

1 hour ago, DanCarter25 said:

2022 will mark 30 years since Bristol City’s last season in “Europe”. For a University project I’m hoping to write about the experience for fans and players surrounding this competition and was wondering if there was anyone on OTIB who followed City into Italy for these games who’d be willing to talk about their experience 

There’s a couple of threads from the past that have a few memories :

Edited by Harry

1 hour ago, 22A said:

That game at Cremonese had an attendance of (I believe) 524.

Cremonese made it to the final and took over 1,000 fans there.

As I pointed out above, to be fair to the citizens of Cremona the game was played on a (working) weekday afternoon.

I was there & about half a dozen other City fans were too, but on a freezing cold foggy mid December afternoon, I can fully understand why hardly anyone else was.