IGNORED

Christmas Present Ideas

exAtyeoMax

• The title was changed to Christmas Present Ideas
7 hours ago, Rocking Red Cyril said:

On Christmas presents.

Was hoping to get my two grandsons city duvet covers for Xmas. The shop did them other Xmas but no sign of them now. And any thing found by goggleilishing it way too expensive

Just had a look, and they are really expensive! Nothing on eBay either…

I was going to get in touch with @JerrySLO and ask why the selection of Christmas stuff is basically one card.
But I really can't be bothered. The crest is a Robin, it's coming up to Christmas, **** me it almost sells itself.
Jumpers, Baubles, pendants it's so obvious yet the Club does nothing. I got a sweat to from the internet in the end. When I wanted some cheap tat to leave around the Brother-in-Laws house options were really limited. Why are there so few cheap impulse items ? 

Whoever is in charge of stocking the shop should be sacked

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

I was going to get in touch with @JerrySLO and ask why the selection of Christmas stuff is basically one card.
But I really can't be bothered. The crest is a Robin, it's coming up to Christmas, **** me it almost sells itself.
Jumpers, Baubles, pendants it's so obvious yet the Club does nothing. I got a sweat to from the internet in the end. When I wanted some cheap tat to leave around the Brother-in-Laws house options were really limited. Why are there so few cheap impulse items ? 

Whoever is in charge of stocking the shop should be sacked

Perhaps there's a problem with suppliers, etc? 

7 minutes ago, exAtyeoMax said:

Perhaps there's a problem with suppliers, etc? 

But there are no Christmas type gifts of any sort, there were none last year . When they did jumpers they didn't stock many and they were generic ones, just add club badge sort of thing. While that's ok, as I said, we have a Robin as our crest, sort of lends itself to Christmas. I think they are missing out massively on shop income by being poorly stocked .

• Like 1