IGNORED

LIVE news conference from Downing Street at 17:00pm Saturday

Never to the dark side

1 hour ago, Taz said:

What a *****.

Many people on here have actually either been ill themselves through covid, or unfortunately have lost someone close to them. Personally we lost my father in law about a month ago, someone who didn't leave the house without a mask because he had a few different minor issues. He caught it, and it was awful seeing him deteriorate to the point where he was on one of the full breathing masks and maximum oxygen. We were then told to get to the hospital to say goodbye as we're taking him off the machine because there's nothing more we can do for him but make him comfortable.

His funerals this Friday, and couldn't be any earlier because his wife then contracted it as a result of spending her final few hours with him. His youngest daughter has just last week had her first child, so we had to put the funeral back a bit longer. It's now actually the day after my sons first birthday. 

Nice to get 10 days off work? In probably trying to make yourself look funny, you've made yourself out to be a complete and utter anchor.

Bell end.

Agree with your comments , currently @2015my brother and his wife have both tested positive for Covid, probably brought into the house by their seven year old daughter and their son aged eleven also has tested positive.

This disease effects people differently and whilst it may not impact you and you may get a 10 day jolly off work - think about others before posting insensitively