IGNORED

Tommy Doc

Bristol Rob

2 hours ago, petehinton said:

Been trying to find a way to get in contact with him for a Cider With episode for about 18 months, he seems to be totally untraceable!

Anyone that knows him/his driver/barber/butcher that would be able to get us in touch with him, I will repay in cider ??

I know his house, but it will cost you ?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, petehinton said:

Been trying to find a way to get in contact with him for a Cider With episode for about 18 months, he seems to be totally untraceable!

Anyone that knows him/his driver/barber/butcher that would be able to get us in touch with him, I will repay in cider ??

My mates ex wife is best mates with his wife Charlotte - I’ll ask if he has a contact number.

Only time I met him was at their wedding - say no more 

• Flames 1

3 hours ago, petehinton said:

Are you sorted now?

10 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

Is it as weird as when people abbreviate his name to Tommy "Doc" when his name doesn't have a C in it....?

I played against him for the school when I was about 10 or 11 and always remembered him as one of the best players I’d played against, but it wasn’t until he played for City that I found out his name wasn’t Tommy ‘Dock’.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, petehinton said:

still on the hunt sadly

If you do get hold of him ask him if he can fill in for Williams/James until one of them gets fit. We could do with a midfield #4 like him right now. Great player, fearless, saw him put his head on the line several times for us, probably one of the most committed I’ve ever seen wear the shirt. One of those that deserved to wear it week in, week out.

Edited by real_bristol
  • Like 1