IGNORED

Two nights with………

ralphindevon

17 hours ago, ralphindevon said:

So here it is if anyone is interested in seeing a snippet of the life of Han-Noah Massengo.

it’s fair to say he’s very different to young English players when I was his age.

He has his own chef, personal trainer, early to bed in a bed that monitors his sleep patterns. And prefers photography to nightclub’s 

Don't ask me to translate it all, A, it’s too long. B, their accents are far removed from where I lived and C, I struggle to understand YouTubers of that age in English.  

Now , Han Noah is no giant but his chef can’t be taller than 3 foot. 

On 17/12/2021 at 18:12, PHILINFRANCE said:

On the subject of restaurants and bones, what is your view on how to approach them?

On 17/12/2021 at 16:33, ralphindevon said:

H-N being very young was eating chicken with his hands and discarding the bones to one side.

When I patronised some of the simpler, cheaper restaurants of Beijing I found it was acceptable, nay expected, that boned meat would be eaten with the fingers, and the bones then discarded directly onto the floor around the table.

9 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

When I patronised some of the simpler, cheaper restaurants of Beijing I found it was acceptable, nay expected, that boned meat would be eaten with the fingers, and the bones then discarded directly onto the floor around the table.

I can assure you that the bones from my rack of lamb were placed carefully and delicately on my plate ?.

A propos throwing bones on to the floor, when I first came to France I used to smoke, and it was customary in bars/cafés for cigarette ash to be thrown on the floor and for cigarettes to be stubbed out by using one’s foot to grind them on the tiled floor.

It was a habit that I maintained on more than one occasion when drinking in a pub on my returns to the UK.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ExiledAjax said:

Sounds like Wetherspoons 

• Haha 2