IGNORED

The Man With The Mic.

Desso

Anybody else find the bloke who tries to whip us up into a frenzy before the match starts, irritating? "At No.7 the flying scotsman, Sco-ott Murray. Come on you re-eds"

Wonderful for the children and younger fans but I think he should go back to being the cat; at least we couldn't hear him then!

Bring back Sammy Mason I say. :laugh:

Anybody else find the bloke who tries to whip us up into a frenzy before the match starts, irritating? "At No.7 the flying scotsman, Sco-ott Murray. Come on you re-eds"

Wonderful for the children and younger fans but I think he should go back to being the cat; at least we couldn't hear him then!

Bring back Sammy Mason I say. :laugh:

Stop being so grumpy you Grumpy Old Man. The Man with the mike is making a darned fine effort at whipping us into a frenzy even if he can only get us to sing 'come on you reds' twice at the most!! :@

Stop being so grumpy you Grumpy Old Man.  The Man with the mike is making a darned fine effort at whipping us into a frenzy even if he can only get us to sing 'come on you reds' twice at the most!! :@

So you reckon he makes a darned fine effort do you?

I've seen more frenzy on my local bowling rink!

Talking about whipping us up - bring back Sammy Mason I say. :rolleyes:

Bring back Sammy Mason I say. :rolleyes:

That guy is amazing, not sure why, I just think hes funny

Bring back Sammy Mason I say. :rolleyes:

:ph34r::D:D Sam Mason, oOoOo :D I'd rather watch a 10 eposodes of Emerdale Farm than watch that Jenny Craig reject on out pitch making Mole Hills.

No thnx, just Bring back the Wolf and the Pig, round 2 is well over due :D :D :D

Guest Div1.ere.we.come

I thinks the guys brillient its the only time most of the ground sing together and in time also it gets the crowd going. As for the names sheer brillience :rolleyes:

I agree he does make a good effort to motivate the crowd,but hey, its Bristol City fans and most aren't interested in signing even when the match is on.It must like walking through' mud..

Plus, Its not easy to hear him in the Dolman with the poor acoustics and poor PA system and all the other surrounding noise.

Guest DANBOY_BCFC

He's quality! He's like one of those South American football commentators!

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooal!

Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeroy Liiiiiiiiita!

Archived