IGNORED

Andy King apologises

CyderInACan

49 minutes ago, Simon bristol said:

Hes played in the euros, and in the nou camp and is a millionaire,, i dont think he particularly gives a shit about getting sent off against qpr, regardless of what a tweet might say

You must know him well then. To know what he thinks. Or how else could you make this comment.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Simon bristol said:

Hes played in the euros, and in the nou camp and is a millionaire,, i dont think he particularly gives a shit about getting sent off against qpr, regardless of what a tweet might say

Professional pride is a thing though and King will know he let his team mates, manager and more widely us fans and the Club, down.

Don't forget as well as a City player, he is a fan.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, tin said:

King’s a City fan. If I was on the pitch last night and the ref was giving every decision against us, I’d bloody well let him know about it as well especially after the ref didn’t give the Scott pen. I’m sure many of us who’ve played to a decent level have experienced this sort of red mist before.

His second booking was the sort of shithousery we’ve lacked for years. How many times have we said before take a booking on halfway to stop a counter-attack? I’ve no issue with that at all, and fair play for apologising. I don’t actually think he’s responsible for the defeat either; we played well with 10 men against 12.

Yes. I see it that way. The referees assessor report would be fun reading. As the game was well televised it’s pretty indefensible to be that wrong about a nailed on Peno!

However Semenyo (who had a good general game) missed a sitter in front of goal. 

This kind of stuff will happen when you don’t take your chances, finger pointing at King is superfluous to the real issue. Be more clinical!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, cityloyal473 said:

Can’t stand this apologising over social media nonsense. Go out and score the winner in your first game back from a ban and then say that’s for letting everyone down. 

He needs to do both imo.

Probably cost us one, if not three points. That could be significant at the end of season as the bottom places are going to be ultra tight and we’re not very good.

20 minutes ago, RedRock said:

He needs to do both imo.

Probably cost us one, if not three points. That could be significant at the end of season as the bottom places are going to be ultra tight and we’re not very good.

I disagree - Mr. Andy Davies cost us one, if not probably three. Also don't think we're in a significant danger of relegation.

No need for an apology as far as we’re concerned.

Might have had an impact on the game. Might not. Let’s face it though Stevie ******* Wonder would have done a better job than that bloody clown…….

Showed me that Andy King had passion. And felt that Stevie was absolutely ******* useless.

More of that from others and we might not be in this bloody mess. 

Then again Jay and his lovely song and Tyreeq were mixing it up. How we laughed when they put those post it’s on their foreheads….

Keep on keeping on Andy.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Jacki said:

Absolutely. I haven’t listened to TS for years because of the likes of Durham. 

I can’t listen to that Ian Gay person. What an arrogant, self-righteous, attention-seeking idiot . It’s all about him. He was moaning during the promotion season telling us all that Cotterill was clueless. He was at it again last night on what was a very good first half performance and a great Rorke’s Drift 2nd half battle . Loves the sound of his own voice. Radio Bristol really needs to change the format of post match show. 

• Like 4
  • Flames 1