IGNORED

Away Days - Video Up

Bristol Rob

On 22/01/2022 at 20:48, Lewisdabaron said:

What a geek, filming the crowd constantly in the hope there is something edgy happening for his youtube account. Seems a surge in teenagers that want to be a youtube superstar these days. 

against modern groundhoppers

Ah! The Green Eyed Monster?

I wonder if these rules still apply…

No person (other than a person who holds an appropriate licence) may bring into (or use within) the Ground any equipment which is capable of recording or transmitting (by digital or other means) any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any data or information in relation to the Match or any aspect of it. 

However, Mobile telephones are permitted within the Ground, provided that they are used for personal and private use only PROVIDED THAT no audio, visual or audio-visual mateiral captured by a mobile telephone may be published or otherwise made available to any third parties including, without limitation, via social networking sites.

13 hours ago, RedLionLad said:

No person (other than a person who holds an appropriate licence) may bring into (or use within) the Ground any equipment which is capable of recording or transmitting (by digital or other means) any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any data or information in relation to the Match or any aspect of it. 

However, Mobile telephones are permitted within the Ground, provided that they are used for personal and private use only PROVIDED THAT no audio, visual or audio-visual mateiral captured by a mobile telephone may be published or otherwise made available to any third parties including, without limitation, via social networking sites.

I imagine we would turn a blind eye when we are receiving such positive free publicity.

32 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

What idiot told him that the reason we are £38m in debt was because of the ground? 

I suppose it just goes to show that there are a percentage of fans that just don't understand the financial rules.

These vloggers have a great habit of picking the most uninformed fans to talk to. I cringe every time. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, RedLionLad said:

The ‘Boris Defence’ of ’It didn’t happen’, ‘I didn’t know’, ‘Wasn’t there’, ‘Nothing illegal’ would suffice, particularly if PC Dick was investigating. 

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, RedLionLad said:

Think the club invited him on twitter, so wouldn't have been a problem. 

• Thanks 1

I know that a complete inability to pronounce the letter ‘t’ is considered basically ok now, but it still really grates on this 50 plus dad dancer. And I went to Churchill Comprehensive ffs.

But I really enjoyed this- passion and excitement without an obvious angle. And shots of the Gate in the sun.