IGNORED

Luton Game IS on Sky Red Button ??

Dolman_Stand

11 minutes ago, RonWalker said:

Trust me on this - as far as I’m aware, every Tuesday night game is either on SSF or the red button.

Please do bring this up if I’m wrong and give me pelters. Equally, if anyone wants a friends and family deal on Sky, DM me.

Often seem to advertise them late for some reason, although I see they now have our two midweek home matches in Feb marked as red button which is good notice. I used to be able to record the red button matches but no longer giving me that option (I tried on Sat and tonight) - was useful to pause and replay.

8 minutes ago, eardun said:

Often seem to advertise them late for some reason, although I see they now have our two midweek home matches in Feb marked as red button which is good notice. I used to be able to record the red button matches but no longer giving me that option (I tried on Sat and tonight) - was useful to pause and replay.

Beyond my pay grade unfortunately. But I'm pretty sure every game which isn't bound by the Saturday blackout is fair game, so long as it's not already on SSF. That's the general gist we got from the video guys when this contract was announced anyway. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, RonWalker said:

Beyond my pay grade unfortunately. But I'm pretty sure every game which isn't bound by the Saturday blackout is fair game, so long as it's not already on SSF. That's the general gist we got from the video guys when this contract was announced anyway. 

Taken from:

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11688/12105601/championship-football-live-how-to-watch-midweek-matches-live-on-sky-sports

"Please note: We can only show rescheduled, displaced midweek games or games taking place away from Saturday at 3pm that are not part of a regular midweek round on the Red Button where respective clubs stream them on their iFollow app."

29 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

Taken from:

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11688/12105601/championship-football-live-how-to-watch-midweek-matches-live-on-sky-sports

"Please note: We can only show rescheduled, displaced midweek games or games taking place away from Saturday at 3pm that are not part of a regular midweek round on the Red Button where respective clubs stream them on their iFollow app."

Does that not imply all “regular” midweek games are ok the red button?

6 hours ago, phantom said:

There's a difference between what is available for domestic and business contracts as to whether these channels are available 

on your sky business box, use the menu to get to sports section, go to end of it and you'll see sky active, we were on there tonight. Type in the channel and it doesn't register BUT going through the menu does , very strange

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, RonWalker said:

Trust me on this - as far as I’m aware, every Tuesday night game is either on SSF or the red button.

Please do bring this up if I’m wrong and give me pelters. Equally, if anyone wants a friends and family deal on Sky, DM me.

I'm near the end of my contract, or is it new customers only?

1 minute ago, Davefevs said:

Tried every which way to record it on Sky Q….couldn’t.

Nor me last night. From past history (ie more than 2 years), it seems the record function (accessible via the main menu guide) is only available when there is a full schedule of matches on the red button. The record function was working prior to Christmas.

We will know if this option is still available on 9th Feb when the Reading game will be on the red button. There are 7 games being played that night in the Championship. Preston is on Sky Football and Blackburn on Sky Arena. If we can't record on that night (sometimes it won't be available until just before ko) then Sky must have disabled this function.

• Like 1