IGNORED

Signing old players

And Its Smith

1 hour ago, JonDolman said:

Would have been perfect if Cundy was fit a month or so sooner. But with the window shut in a few days Pearson hasn't had a chance to see how good he is at this level.

As I posted on the u23s thread, he really looks like he’s easing himself back in sensibly.  Nige does talk about him in a positive vain which is nice.  If he can continue to recover and do enough, I’d like to see him get another year.  Of course if he doesn’t do enough, then we can let him go.  Low cost player though.  As you’ve said previously he did well on loan.

3 hours ago, Street red said:

Moore won't be back a player we can get a fee for, Think he burnt his bridges in training a reason he's out on loan and not come back even though we are short.

Yep, Moore strikes me as the very opposite of someone to solve our current defensive troubles. Klose may turn out to be past it/not fit enough, but at least on paper he’s plausibly able to help defend set pieces/crosses. Other potential options are either not ready (Cundy) or no track record of solving this problem (Moore). But looking forward to the first time an opponent runs faster than him and OTIB collapses. 

• Like 4
  • Flames 1

Wilbraham & Wade Elliott weren’t too shabby. Chris Martin can also say he’s been value for money, 100% availability record this season.

I think there is an element of damned if he did & damned if he didn’t here, loads of posters were saying that with Baker missing we would be buggered if Kalas got injured on February 1st, so with no money to spend Klose seems a low risk option.

We can decide what his future is over a longer period now.

• Like 1