IGNORED

Preston away match day thread

I don't suppose anyone knows what the 'offensive' chants being aimed at Akinfenwa at Wycombe were?

Bad enough for the Wycombe manager to complain and the MK Dons twitter to ask their fans to stop.

I hope it was something properly unacceptable to get that response and not just 'you fat bastard' which is what I'd expect for Akinfenwa while warming up.

The best First Half in one year probably. And we may had 2-0 adv at half time last year but the confidence and the positivity is at a huge level.

1. Klose, he is an example of how to come at a competitive level after 8 months without a club and go straight into the team ( pretty smart player even if he is not a fast one )

2. Semenyo like I said lately, becomes better and better. He had literally 0 mistakes this half and usually he had ONLY mistakes a few months back. Full credit to him, strong, fast, and good passes.

3. Massengo. I love how agressive he is and his great balance. He needs indeed to play alongside a stronger CM but even so, he workes great in our team. The heart of City for sure.

4. Scott - He will be a massive player for sure, he looks very confident also.

5. Dasilva, not on his right side but he looked pretty good and I know his form from a few years back, he may get it again and shine.

6. Kalas ( one of the best CB in this league )  he is very dominant.

I liked the press, the confidence and the way of build-up without long passes.

Martin may be a great scorrer at times but except that 18 yard box he can't do much. We can improve with a better striker and another defensive midfielder for sure.

We may lose this half who knows. But the first half showed that we have got some quality. The morale is or was down, but a lot of our players can play at this level .We just throw things at them after every bad game and clearly that doesn't help.

We have better players than Preston and other teams above us. Everything is about confidence. 

• Like 1
  • Robin 1
1 minute ago, richwwtk said:

I don't suppose anyone knows what the 'offensive' chants being aimed at Akinfenwa at Wycombe were?

Bad enough for the Wycombe manager to complain and the MK Dons twitter to ask their fans to stop.

I hope it was something properly unacceptable to get that response and not just 'you fat bastard' which is what I'd expect for Akinfenwa while warming up.

It must have been - Big Bayo doesn`t get offended by that one, he laps it up!

• Thanks 1