IGNORED

I’m sorry but….

BCFC1512

5 minutes ago, Rob k said:

He’s been ******* brilliant this season - he will learn a hard lesson but he’s in credit for me 

⬆️⬆️⬆️

This  (as folk always used to post)

Plus, as I always say, one player doesn't lose points. Chances missed, possession surrendered elsewhere, gaps not covered, and (of course) the earlier goal all put us to where we were in the 95th minute. 

The lad will be disappointed with himself, but so will others as well. 

• Like 3
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, Red-Robbo said:

⬆️⬆️⬆️

This  (as folk always used to post)

Plus, as I always say, one player doesn't lose points. Chances missed, possession surrendered elsewhere, gaps not covered, and (of course) the earlier goal all put us to where we were in the 95th minute. 

The lad will be disappointed with himself, but so will others as well. 

And in Nigels interview, he also looked to others as well including the officials

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We all know what he should have done and I’m sure he does too. He’s looked good this season overall and will continue to learn and improve. City are on the the up at last after 2 seasons of being shocking - luckily it doesn’t matter too much but it might next season. Better it happens now but frustrating of course. 

• Like 1

To have a go for one mistake when he had a fantastic game and is in his first full season playing at this level is ridiculous.

Edit: Just don't understand the need to have a scapegoat all the time. He played great made a number of important challenges and two or three great clean tackles in the box. Just no need to lay the whole result on him - as though how well he played before has no importance or relevance.

Edited by BCFC Richard
  • Like 6

Poor (non) decision by a WB making a brilliant run in the 94th minute, who had been making runs all day ? True

But criticism is a little harsh Mark. 

I thought he was very good again today, we made the same poor decision 4/5 times, different players but same poor choice or weight of ball. Get that right, get more clinical and we're 3 up going into added time.

Enjoyed the performance agin today.

Edited by 1960maaan
  • Like 2

38 minutes ago, Curr Avon said:

Sorry Cameron, but your non-shot, non-pass, non-run to the corner in the 95th minute that led to Preston's equaliser will give me nightmares.

My immediate and instinctive reaction was that he was fouled from behind. Why did he go down if not? He had a simple pass on to Semenyo. Anyone clear it up?

29 minutes ago, pl00peh91 said:

I thought he was excellent today 

⬇️⬇️⬇️

25 minutes ago, Slippin cider said:

Apart from that mistake, Cam was immense today, he will come back stronger . 

A few concentration issues first half, but another good game.

Was it a foul on him?  Nige said so, but I couldn’t tell.

21 minutes ago, BCFC Richard said:

To have a go for one mistake when he had a fantastic game and is in his first full season playing at this level is ridiculous.

Edit: Just don't understand the need to have a scapegoat all the time. He played great made a number of important challenges and two or three great clean tackles in the box. Just no need to lay the whole result on him - as though how well he played before has no importance or relevance.

Have You been a city supporter long. It’s a thing! 

We drew that game because we missed chance after chance AND we showed lousy game management at the death. I know people will say we will learn etc etc etc but if we haven’t by now with all the points we have thrown away we are not getting some points across somewhere. However I have every confidence NP will make that crystal clear this week. 

However we were excellent for large portions of the game. Think back to the effing dross served up by a bloated club for the last three seasons and that….No comparison is there????

Nigel Pearson is turning some kids a few old pros in to a team that not only do we enjoy watching but if we can keep a few maybe in a position to challenge sooner than we hoped. 

Our biggest issue is to who we will have to sell to stay within FFP regs, unless the League make changes to cover the extraordinary circumstances!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Thought Weimann and Massengo were also guilty of giving the ball away which meant we had to defend counter attacks near the end.

We just had to win that game. Absolutely ridiculous we only got a point. What a game though.

I don't see a problem in people thinking a player made a mistake and saying it on a forum.

That little bit of ruthlessness with our final pass is just holding us back at the mo’.  Such a shame.  I think some of that comes from tiredness.  A 4th sub today would’ve come in very handy.

Struggling to keep likes to minimum on this thread, and thankfully lots of sensible posts. 

All professionals make mistakes, and hopefully he will learn from this one. But to berate a player showing that much fight and willingness to keep going that late in the game, and probably being one of the best players this year is utterly ridiculous. 

The result is so frustrating, but coming away from Preston with a point and seeing the way the team has been playing the last month or so has me very proud of this team right now. So many positives and the team still has plenty to improve on.

• Like 3