IGNORED

Swansea away

MattWSM

On 02/02/2022 at 19:08, Bar BS3 said:

I hope I keep my girlfriend until at least Valentines day, otherwise I've just completely wasted £7.99 & I don't think Ranjani's do refunds..! 

Out of interest why does everyone both spell and say “RANjani’s”, when it’s actually “RAJani’s”.

19 hours ago, Zookeeper WSM said:

18 hours ago, The Wild Bunch said:
6 hours ago, Scare_Man said:
19 hours ago, Zookeeper WSM said:

Still not received ours. Are most people still waiting? If not, I’ll try calling tomorrow.

18 hours ago, The Wild Bunch said:

Still waiting for mine.  Ordered on day 1.

Still waiting for mine to arrive too - ordered immediately as well.

Is it worth speaking to the ticket office today if they don’t turn up?

Normally get them printed for collection at stadium on the day if not delivered don’t they?

I only ordered mine on Friday and it arrived on Tuesday. 

Edited by Harry

Still waiting for mine to arrive too - ordered immediately as well.

Is it worth speaking to the ticket office today if they don’t turn up?

Normally get them printed for collection at stadium on the day if not delivered don’t they?

Ordered mine on day one and still haven't received them. Spoke to the club on Monday who said they sent them out the previous Monday and that I should have them. After some discussion the person in the ticket office said to call on Friday if they still haven't turned up and they will ask Swansea to reprint to pick up on Sunday at Swansea.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, aa_bcfc said:

Ordered mine on day one and still haven't received them. Spoke to the club on Monday who said they sent them out the previous Monday and that I should have them. After some discussion the person in the ticket office said to call on Friday if they still haven't turned up and they will ask Swansea to reprint to pick up on Sunday at Swansea.

Yes, I got the same when I called just now. Apparently they’ve had problems with the batches ordered on the first 2 days of sales. As you say, need to call Friday if still not received to arrange pick up on Sunday.

17 hours ago, Zookeeper WSM said:

Yes, I got the same when I called just now. Apparently they’ve had problems with the batches ordered on the first 2 days of sales. As you say, need to call Friday if still not received to arrange pick up on Sunday.

Allegedly sent out first day on sale but no receipt yet.

Further ineptitude being I bought a ticket for my son to be delivered to his term time address. Save one can't amend a delivery address when purchasing.  I sent them an email immediately when getting the transaction number stating to where the ticket should be sent. Which they signally ignored. So much for supporter services (sic). 

"You can't change the delivery address after purchase," said the ticket office today.

"You can't change the delivery address prior to purchase either, so what an utterly useless system you have in place," said I.

6 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

Presumably it will be on RTV for those of us that are connecting from abroad?

On 09/02/2022 at 23:28, CodeRed said:

Can anyone advise why it's not on RTV?

Usually that's because it's on Sky but it's not listed on Sky.

Anyone shed any light?

It's available for "non UK" viewers as normal.

Because it's been moved from Saturday 3pm, it's at Swansea's discretion whether to make it available for UK customers and Sky red button etc, but they've chosen not to do so.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, CodeRed said:

Thanks, I'll be " in Frankfurt" on Sunday so it's available.

The original OS said it's not on RTV....not it's not on RTV for domestic customers. Hence the confusion.

I'll be watching from Amsterdam flying out around 12.50 Sunday.

Should be home for dinner around 15.00.

35 minutes ago, Red said:

Lets hope no one has Covid

Bristolians with Covid will be breaking the law if they cross the Severn Bridges and enter Wales, minister says

I mean he is right, but as I understand the rules right now in England, if you test positive you should still be self isolating. You could as much say ‘should not enter Swindon’.

• Haha 1

On 09/02/2022 at 12:06, Major Isewater said:

I’ll take it off your hands for a quid. Haven’t bought Mrs Isewater a card yet .

She's worth more than a quid mate. 

Make it a fiver and I'll drop her over to you ?

On 09/02/2022 at 12:17, Davefevs said:

Out of interest why does everyone both spell and say “RANjani’s”, when it’s actually “RAJani’s”.

No idea!