IGNORED

Swansea away

MattWSM

1 hour ago, johnbytheriver said:

why is this not on Robins TV??

Because the initial fixture was a Saturday 3pm game, so Swansea reserve the right to decide whether it’s available to watch or not via streaming service.  I find it a strange decision.  I can’t 8nagine it would have any affect on the attendance, plus would make a few quid too.

They are impressed we are taking more to Swansea than Cardiff did. They also say it's a game they should and will win. They also don't think too much of today's Ref.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/282261/swansea-city-v-bristol-city-matchday-thread-matchday-!/#43

This is the exact type of game we have to win if we want to make any progress in the league. 2 games in hand over this mob. This game is made for Pato and hopefully Piroe if he starts. They are 16th in the league and one of the few teams we have earned more points per game than, fairly local rivalry, a few players playing against their old club, at home in front of a crowd desperate for a win. 2-0 Pato and Piroe.

Referee is Keith Stroud again?. Oh dear.

18 minutes ago, 22A said:

They are impressed we are taking more to Swansea than Cardiff did. They also say it's a game they should and will win. They also don't think too much of today's Ref.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/282261/swansea-city-v-bristol-city-matchday-thread-matchday-!/#43

This is the exact type of game we have to win if we want to make any progress in the league. 2 games in hand over this mob. This game is made for Pato and hopefully Piroe if he starts. They are 16th in the league and one of the few teams we have earned more points per game than, fairly local rivalry, a few players playing against their old club, at home in front of a crowd desperate for a win. 2-0 Pato and Piroe.

Sorry Mods; please move this to the match day thread, thanks.

Edited by 22A

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

Because the initial fixture was a Saturday 3pm game, so Swansea reserve the right to decide whether it’s available to watch or not via streaming service.  I find it a strange decision.  I can’t 8nagine it would have any affect on the attendance, plus would make a few quid too.

I agree a very poor decision?

1 hour ago, 22A said:

Had to laugh at the poster who said"Two thousand tractors will be heading down the M4" That is funny mind!

25 minutes ago, BLRed said:

Can someone explain how I’m doing a VPN? Never done one for fear of viruses and knowing if I’m using a good one. Also preferably not pay for one but that’s probably where you get the issues

Use opera browser. Has a free vpn  built in.  No cost

2 minutes ago, westonred said:

Whos Idehen on the bench

FLeUe2WXoAYe9CQ.jpg

City have also brought in 19-year-old Duncan Idehen on a six-month contract. 

The central defender arrives as a free agent, having previously progressed through the player pathway at Grimsby Town prior to his departure from the Mariners in October.

• Like 1