IGNORED

Six Nations

Kid in the Riot

2 minutes ago, TonyTonyTony said:

Surely favourites for the RWC ? Best player in the world and playing at home. Always in control tonight.

Bloody shame us England fans have to put up with Eddie “spud” Jones for much longer. Taking the piss now

Fantastic that two weeks on the trot you've gone early, only for England to provide full embarrassment. Useless *****. So happy Eddie is taking you to another WC, where you will be humiliated, again. Great stuff. 

Biggest and richest RFU in the world don't forget. 

• Confused 1

35 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Fantastic that two weeks on the trot you've gone early, only for England to provide full embarrassment. Useless *****. So happy Eddie is taking you to another WC, where you will be humiliated, again. Great stuff. 

If I was you, I’d be more concerned about being beaten at home by Italy, than attempting to take the piss.

The Welsh RU are far richer than Italy so according to you that kind of horror result should never happen. ? Oops. 

A new low for you plastic boyos and I’m still laughing. Agree re Eddie Jones - I’ve been saying it for ages.

No shame, BTW, in England losing away to the best team in the 6N. I’m sure France will go close to winning the World Cup (The trophy Wales have never won)

Enjoy the salty tears boyo ? Keep the intelligent comments coming

Edited by TonyTonyTony
  • Like 2

55 minutes ago, TonyTonyTony said:

If I was you, I’d be more concerned about being beaten at home by Italy, than attempting to take the piss.

The Welsh RU are far richer than Italy so according to you that kind of horror result should never happen. ? Oops. 

A new low for you plastic boyos and I’m still laughing. Agree re Eddie Jones - I’ve been saying it for ages.

No shame, BTW, in England losing away to the best team in the 6N. I’m sure France will go close to winning the World Cup (The trophy Wales have never won)

Enjoy the salty tears boyo ? Keep the intelligent comments coming

Zero salt here, just pure disappointment you couldn't see off the French. We gave them a  better game in Cardiff. 

Wonderful to hear that England Rugby has fallen so far that there's "no shame" in losing to France. 

A solid third placed finish in a six team tournament for the biggest country in world rugby ??

10 hours ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Zero salt here, just pure disappointment you couldn't see off the French. We gave them a  better game in Cardiff. 

Wonderful to hear that England Rugby has fallen so far that there's "no shame" in losing to France. 

A solid third placed finish in a six team tournament for the biggest country in world rugby ??

They won the Grand Slam. This is the best French side this century.

To be honest, rugby is not the main sport of most English men and there are large swathes of the population who do not give a hoot about it.

However it is the national sport of Wales, which is why I would imagine it is more embarrassing to lose at home to a country where rugby is something like the 6th most popular sport and only played by a tiny fraction of the population.  

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Kid in the Riot said:

I think NZ might be the biggest country in world rugby - by most measurements. History, number of wins etc

It’s a typical Welsh response - “but but England”.

I’ve said consistently England have underperformed. We need to get Rid of spud head. What’s your plan to improve Wales? Or just have another pop at England…

Edited by TonyTonyTony

12 hours ago, Super said:

England really have no case to take the piss out of Wales, They underachieve time after time. Not really sure what Jones has to do to get the sack. Beyond useless.

Absolutely right. And today we have the England RFU coming out saying "solid progress" has been made in this tournament ?

Pull the other one. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Absolutely right. And today we have the England RFU coming out saying "solid progress" has been made in this tournament ?

Pull the other one. 

Absolutely deluded from the RFU. Jones has not got a clue im afraid. We are going nowhere fast with him in charge. Aside from his random team selections and the utter drivel he speaks, he keeps banging on about stepping stones to the RWC. Its the 6 nations FFS - certainly not a stepping stone.

Bloody RFU more interested in not paying him off early than results. Still 18 months until the RWC - its not too late to make a change. South Africa put Erasmus in charge 18 months before 2019 RWC so its doable. Gatland is available, as is Erasmus. 

You also have to ask why have the RFU sat back and watched Shaun Edwards coach Wales and France. There is no divine right for him to coach England, but the fact he is actually English should give us an advantage.... Is it a co-incidence that France have become so good since he has joined? Is it a co-incidence Wales have gone backwards since he left? I think not.

The RFU may well have money, but their decision making is shocking. Much smaller, less well off unions have a clear strategy. Look at how consistent Ireland have become.

Meh.

• Like 1

On 19/03/2022 at 22:28, Kid in the Riot said:

Why do you hate England so much yet support Bristol City? Just find it a bit bizarre, that's all, especially if you live in England

5 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

"Hate" England?!

I've followed the England cricket team and football team all over the world you numpty ??‍♂️ 

Sounds a waste of your money to me reading your anti England views on here and during the Euros..

Great goal by Bale as I typed that out

Edited by 2015

9 hours ago, TonyTonyTony said:

Thanks for the intelligent answer.

I can only assume you are a plastic boyo. If you support England in footy/cricket then to support Wales in rugby must make you a glory hunter from a period when Wales were on top. Weird as **** tbh

Gosh, your little head will explode when you find out I'm also an Irish citizen... you see it is possible for people to have family and links to more than one country, Tone.

With your little Englander attitude, one can only assume you are 100% pure anglo-saxon, a result of hundreds of years of inbreeding. Would make sense tbh.

• Hmmm 1

54 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Gosh, your little head will explode when you find out I'm also an Irish citizen... you see it is possible for people to have family and links to more than one country, Tone.

With your little Englander attitude, one can only assume you are 100% pure anglo-saxon, a result of hundreds of years of inbreeding. Would make sense tbh.

You can be as condescending as you want - its water off a ducks back - but its really very odd to support Wales at Rugby, whilst trashing English rugby, and at the same time be an England football fan. I suspect you know this deep down, hence your spiky reply

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Apart from the south west,  rugby union in England sometimes is still seen as more of a public school sport.

In Wales it is seen as a working mans game and always has been. I  think over the years Wales have played more exciting rugby aswell. I might be a plastic boyo in this instance as I'm born in England but majority of my family are welsh and I can speak the language. In general I hope both do well.

4 minutes ago, TonyTonyTony said:

Just pointing out that a “top” rugby nation could soon be overtaken by Japan. It’s a rugby thread after all

…..but but England

Dont forget Japan beat South Africa not long ago ?

• Like 1