IGNORED

First City Match

citywest30

1 hour ago, citywest30 said:

Hi, can anyone help?

Taking my 9yr old to his first City match for his birthday in Feb to watch Boro.

Wondered if the club still do anything for children's first matches? Know they used to give caps but that has stopped.

Thanks in advance.

They have a scheme now where they call Esther Rantzen in advance, just to prepare ChildLine for the endless contact from kids who wish to report sadness, disappointment, loathing and grief.

• Haha 11
  • Hmmm 1

4 hours ago, citywest30 said:

Hi, can anyone help?

Taking my 9yr old to his first City match for his birthday in Feb to watch Boro.

Wondered if the club still do anything for children's first matches? Know they used to give caps but that has stopped.

Thanks in advance.

Do you have tickets yet..? 

4 hours ago, Davefevs said:

I’d try downsy@bcfc.co.uk

You will probably get a shout out pre-game or h-t as a minimum.  Might even get to be the higher or lower entrant.  He likes to be called Downsy, not Ian!!!

Thanks. I found an article on the website from the beginning of the 2019 season saying that's what they would do and I'm sure that was the email address but when I tried emailing, it wouldn't send.

On 05/02/2022 at 10:26, Davefevs said:

I’d try downsy@bcfc.co.uk

You will probably get a shout out pre-game or h-t as a minimum.  Might even get to be the higher or lower entrant.  He likes to be called Downsy, not Ian!!!

I eventually got a response from the supporters email and it is Downsy but with a .

Glad I did as you were right, looks like he might get to be playing the higher, lower game.

• Flames 1