IGNORED

HPC pitch waterlogged. (U23 game postponed)

Antman

am i alone in wondering why a brand new multi million training facility should suffer from waterlogged pitches?

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/ℹ-city-s-under-23s-clash-against-swansea-postponed/

surely the spec included properly laid pitches that drain? sure, there's been a spot of weather, but thats not unusual. (and certain to re-occur)

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Wouldn’t surprise me if we needed players from u23s to support 1st team training.  Total non-ITK from me, just wondering if it suited us to postpone it???

Me too, having heard what the expected side was, we were very inexperienced (more like the U18s than U23s) so think the torrential rain this morning suited us down to the ground.

32 minutes ago, Redtucks said:

Are you sure it was him? Zac Vyner and Callum O'Dowda didn't have any involvement then!

?

It was a weak attempt at humour on my part. Namely implying that everyone's least favourite football CEO had inexplicably persuaded our chairman to spend millions on a facility dedicated to heavy rain, only for it to fail spectacularly due to the pitches constantly getting rained on.

Always rather liked Zak and have met him briefly, good bloke. Callum on the other hand has stolen a living for six years, awful footballer