IGNORED

Big Game Tonight

bcfc01

Just now, GrahamC said:

The fact that we got 9 points out of 9 is a lot more relevant.

Just now, Galley is our king said:

But we WON ALL three games against them though eh?

We did, we did, possibly fortunate to do so in the most recent game against Reading. 

I still think it's pretty awful to concede 5 goals to those two sides over 3 games. To go on record - I fully expect us to win the final game at home v Posh, but if we play as we are then we'll conceded there as well. It is possible for it to be simultaneously good that we win these games and also bad that we conceded in them.

3 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

The fact that we got 9 points out of 9 is a lot more relevant.

I actually think Reading are good going forward, Peterborough look like what they are, a League One team.

Tonight Joao looked like a player who’s come back from a long time out and is running in empty.

3 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Yeh, but you’ve constantly demonstrated how out of touch you are regarding all things ‘football’ - so this was only to be expected ...

Liverpool were excellent. Inter had no shots on target and Firmino and Salah both scored second half goals in a 0-2 win.

Sounds like I made the right choice. Reading/Posh was a dull goalless draw……………:sleeping:

• Like 1
  • Hmmm 1

5 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Yeh, but you’ve constantly demonstrated how out of touch you are regarding all things ‘football’ - so this was only to be expected ...

How is this out of touch?

Some have a life out of  city and if you asked the majority of football fans the big game last night was liv v inter.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ExiledAjax said:

In my mind this still means Maicon, Stnakovic, Zlatan and Cambiasso against Reina, Gerrard, Hyypia and Torres. I refuse to believe that the Champions League has moved beyond the mid-2000s.

On the game. That is some loose defending from Reading. 

Not having Sky I forget the Champions League is even a thing to be honest, it’s a complete contradiction in terms with 2/3rds of the teams not being Champions at all!

• Like 1
  • Flames 1

8 hours ago, Robbored said:

Liverpool were excellent. Inter had no shots on target and Firmino and Salah both scored second half goals in a 0-2 win.

Sounds like I made the right choice. Reading/Posh was a dull goalless draw……………:sleeping:

I have more interest in Scottish football than CL 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

59 minutes ago, CodeRed said:

Are you still watching on a black and white TV as well !

Tip - give colour a try.... especially when watching the snooker.

I remember my great grandad only had a black and white tv and loved watching the snooker!  

Sky and BT and whoever else who show Prem or Champs League arnt getting my money to keep the gravy train going!

1 minute ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

I remember my great grandad only had a black and white tv and loved watching the snooker!  

Sky and BT and whoever else who show Prem or Champs League arnt getting my money to keep the gravy train going!

I’m sure Sky and BT aren’t  remotely concerned about that……………:cool2:

1 hour ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

Ted Lowe's famous quote.............."For those of you watching in black and white,  the pink is  next to the green"   Ha!!         

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

Back in the day the famous Whispering Ted Lowe commentating uttered the immortal words "and for those of you who are watching in black and white, the pink is next to the green." !

2 hours ago, Robbored said:

You poor thing……………...:sad26:

Gotta be honest I do struggle to maintain any interest in clubs who all wanted to **** off to their own cosy little super league about 18 months ago.........................

Super League with Arsenal and Tottenham in it..............**** me!!

Edited by Numero Uno
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, CodeRed said:

Back in the day the famous Whispering Ted Lowe commentating uttered the immortal words "and for those of you who are watching in black and white, the pink is next to the green." !

Fred Davis, surely he’s too old to get his leg over, he’ll have to use his left hand instead!

• Haha 1