IGNORED

Englands fixtures in the Nations league

Never to the dark side

5 minutes ago, 2015 said:

Germany take a deserved lead.

England tactics: Wait for Sterling to sprint passed their defence and hope.

Not sure it was deserved, I would have said up to them we had created the few chances in the game. Certainly more than edging it now. I am just waiting for GS to make his usual subs to swing the game,

• Like 1

Just now, Denbury Red said:

I’m sure that one thing that has never helped an England side at Wembley is the atmosphere - it’s like a morgue at times!

A rebuild based more on corporatism than for the fans imo. Much better home games would be played at Elland Road, Villa Park, St James Park, Old Trafford etc

Just now, cityexile said:

Not sure it was deserved, I would have said up to them we had created the few chances in the game. Certainly more than edging it now. I am just waiting for GS to make his usual subs to swing the game,

They were the only side looking to make something happen. We have been waiting for the break all game. Chances came from counter attacks, nothing else

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, 2015 said:

A rebuild based more on corporatism than for the fans imo. Much better home games would be played at Elland Road, Villa Park, St James Park, Old Trafford etc

They were the only side looking to make something happen. We have been waiting for the break all game. Chances came from counter attacks, nothing else

We set up in a certain way, and I agree with your analysis completely, but up to then we were creating the odd chance and I thought Germany were pretty poor.

Now 2-0, and that one was coming. Good finish mind.

13 minutes ago, elhombrecito said:

I'm not sure the last game before the World Cup starts can be described as pointless. 

You might want to tell the FA or any other major footballing association that, who usually line up Jamaica or someone as their last game before a major tournament. Last game usually about playing a lesser nation you can bang a few goals past. 

Honestly, people are losing their minds.