IGNORED

Section 82

Topper 123

7 hours ago, Bristol_Badger said:

Thought it was a little quiet at times today across the ground 

It certainly wasn’t Cardiff at home ?

I like standing in that corner, my kids love all the excitement there, infact every kid who’s come along with us has loved it there. Plus it’s the only place I can scream and shout what I like, which is pretty much what i enjoy at football ?

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Rocking Red Cyril said:

To get a proper hostile atmosphere at the gate we need section 82, Dolman, Williams/Lansdown and rest of South stand giving it decibels together

I’m in the Dolman and quite often shout loudly. Usually something along the lines of for ****’s sake City or similar. 

• Haha 4

Just now, 054123 said:

? Foul mouthed reprobates as well!

To be fair, I was over in the posh seats yesterday, cos of the AG8 stuff, but I had to remind myself several times to stay sat down and keep any choice words to a minimum. I did let myself have one round of “aaaaaagggghhhhs!” when the Boro keeper was kicking the ball though, much to @TomF’s amusement :D 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Dollymarie said:

AND LADIES IN THERE TOO THANK YOU! :grr:

Sorry I've never seen any ladies stood with the section 82 lot but I'm sure anyone is welcome.

Obviously there are loads of ladies in the singing section that equally deserve praise and I thought I covered that with the other pockets where I did gender anyone.

33 minutes ago, Redandproud said:

Move it back into the Atyeo stand, share the Atyeo with away fans like many other clubs do, it's a better atmosphere,

Put the sway fans top of Williams. Dimple they away and cannot create an atmosphere. I know new access for home and away fans at great cost . But the we have both ends to our self . It's better for the team .

9 minutes ago, Rocking Red Cyril said:

Put the sway fans top of Williams. Dimple they away and cannot create an atmosphere. I know new access for home and away fans at great cost . But the we have both ends to our self . It's better for the team .

Ever better.

Leave the away fans in the carpark and charge them a billion quid for the privilege.

(I didn't start the silly suggestions!)

I really don't think they are going to remodel our biggest and newest stand to accommodate a few bottle throwers.

• Like 1

On 20/02/2022 at 14:07, Bristol Rob said:

Ever better.

Leave the away fans in the carpark and charge them a billion quid for the privilege.

(I didn't start the silly suggestions!)

I really don't think they are going to remodel our biggest and newest stand to accommodate a few bottle throwers.

i will go  one better,give them park end of the dolman, kick them out 15mins early with every one else and we might not concede so many late goals