IGNORED

Crowd yesterday

weepywall

7 minutes ago, weepywall said:

20148, well tickets sold anyway, decent attendance all things considered. 8th best average in the Championship, credit to the 1800 Boro who made the long journey in the weather conditions. Two things stood out for me yesterday the crowd getting behind the team when we conceded our obligatory 90th min goal and the amount of smiling faces at the end. AG is becoming a pleasure to visit again rather than a chore.

You can’t beat coming out of Ashton Gate after a win to the sound of a Wurzels song. You know the rest of the weekend is going to be good. 

• Like 10
  • Haha 1

Our crowds are definitely bigger than I thought they would be this season……be interesting to see what the club decide to do re. ST prices next season…..

Next season should be better for us, subject to us holding on to the core of the young players we have, whilst adding some more Championship “nous” that Nige talked about in the week….

45 minutes ago, swanker said:

You can’t beat coming out of Ashton Gate after a win to the sound of a Wurzels song. You know the rest of the weekend is going to be good. 

Daft isn't it but it makes a real difference to my weekend and I'm sure I'm not the only one, match of the day and the EFL show just seem more enjoyable to watch as well.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Slippin cider said:

Another thing to mention was the Boro fans respecting the AG8 . Thought that was nice .

Thought their fans respect was brilliant both before the game and on 8 minutes when they had just gone a goal down. Well done Boro fans.

I think the pre match presentation of the 8 was well organised and received which possibly spurred on the crowd and the players on an emotional afternoon.

As an aside, what was the music that was playing when the 8 were presented to the crowd before ko?  I couldn't hear it clearly but thought it was quite rousing.  Well done to all yesterday.

PS. Surfer flag was awesome.

Edited by marmite
  • Like 1