IGNORED

FBC Podcast - Coventry [H]: "Excellent" despite home run ending

headhunter

Latest episode now available:

https://foreverbristolcity.podbean.com/e/excellent-despite-the-ending-of-a-good-home-run/  [also on Apple, Spotify & Google]

"Excellent" was the word used by Nigel to describe City's overall performance in the loss to the Sky Blues on Tuesday night.

Perhaps it wasn't THAT good but most of the 19k crowd would have come away for the 2nd time in four days with the view that they'd seen a decent game of football.

Despite another late goal it was an individual mistake that created it rather than the "collective anxiety", as Nigel put it [and we agree] in the defence as a whole.

DaveFevs, Neil, Ian & DaveP review the match action and agree that the upswing, albeit erratic, in form is continuing, that HNM should have "taken one for the team" and maybe Kalas could have done more to prevent the winning goal.

1 hour ago, Silvio Dante said:

Haven’t listened yet but god help me, when I listened to Ian on Radio Bristol last night I pretty much agreed with every word. He was balanced, fair, and called the game pretty much spot on

I can only assume someone was holding his family hostage.

CIA voice analysis:

id: VGH7873E32/01

source audio: rb_call_in_22022022_5.wav [13,434 kb]

date: 22/02/2022

voice check for: Gay, Ian

checking ...

still checking ...

be patient ...

Voice analysis result: 43% probability that voice is that of Gay, Ian. Proceed with caution.

Edited by Sleepy1968
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Silvio Dante said:

Haven’t listened yet but god help me, when I listened to Ian on Radio Bristol last night I pretty much agreed with every word. He was balanced, fair, and called the game pretty much spot on

I can only assume someone was holding his family hostage.

He was still mellow this morning…just need to stop him trying to move each topic onto transfers and contracts.

@headhuntermaybe we could do a separate pod on contracts, the summer, FFP, save digressing on each pod.

3 hours ago, Davefevs said:

He was still mellow this morning…just need to stop him trying to move each topic onto transfers and contracts.

@headhuntermaybe we could do a separate pod on contracts, the summer, FFP, save digressing on each pod.

Yes, or keep the remaining post match review pods to 40 minutes!

• Like 1