IGNORED

Tomlin to Walsall

Fordy62

there was a picture of him training with Walsall recently, looked an absolute barrel, completely out of shape now, but sure there is magic in those boots occasionally.

agree with all the above comments, gave me some of my best moments watching city and kept us up, but after signing was a total waster and crippled the club in more ways then one...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, And Its Smith said:

Missed a penalty on purpose in a crucial game and then looked over at LJ and smiled. Compete *** 

Not so sure on that..yes it is popular 'opinion' and I also bought into that once, but seeing it again on this thread does make me wonder whether he  just intended to make a hole in the net by hitting it as hard as he could.. his team mates would have said something about that if missing it on purpose was true...

7 hours ago, 1960maaan said:

Played for the move, got the move, then sat on his wallet (and chips) and coasted for most of the rest of the time he was here.

Add the fact that he was a disruptive element in the dressing room too and you've summed him up perfectly.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, 1960maaan said:

Played for the move, got the move, then sat on his wallet (and chips) and coasted for most of the rest of the time he was here.

Absolutely spot on.

Fat bastard.

”sub me and I’ll deck you”....is it true he said this towards Johnson for home fans to hear at Huddersfield? I can believe it.

14 hours ago, And Its Smith said:

Missed a penalty on purpose in a crucial game and then looked over at LJ and smiled. Compete *** 

He didn’t look over at LJ and “smiled” - you made that up - my ST at the time was behind the home bench in the Lansdown Stand - it was an horrendous penalty but he didn’t look over at LJ and “smiled” ... why make that stuff up?! And you know he “missed it on purpose”?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

He didn’t look over at LJ and “smiled” - you made that up - my ST at the time was behind the home bench in the Lansdown Stand - it was an horrendous penalty but he didn’t look over at LJ and “smiled” ... why make that stuff up?! And you know he “missed it on purpose”?

I was sat near you then. I was just to the left of the away bench.  About a minute after the penalty he was smiling at LJ. Guess you weren’t looking at him at that time. Quite a few people saw it and reacted 

• Like 2

On 25/02/2022 at 08:46, supercidered said:

I'm sure there will more stuff to follow about the proximity of BK, KFC and Dominoes to the ground etc, etc, and others mentioning mental health etc, etc.

Clarks pie shop in Ashton

unnamed.jpg.26604a65880faf6b296edefa70246458.jpg

and the original Clarks pie shop in Cardiff.

20170629_122712.jpg.f8eb455bb735ade0fa9fe77d2f53676b.jpg

Coincidence in the transfer????

???

?

Edited by Redtucks
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Never to the dark side said:

Half listening to BBC WM on saturday and trying to get the commentary of the City v Birmingham game

The walsall commentator said Tomlin looked very lively.

I await events with Tomlin in the the coming weeks and months.

He bloody should look lively. Talent wise he’s a Championship footballer playing at the bottom of league 2. We know he turns it on when he has a point to prove