IGNORED

James Tavernier and Ryan Kent!

Tinmans Love Child

20 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Yeah Mark Little was a bit dodgy defensively, but whenever I have seen Tavernier over the years at Scottish prem level he has looked a dodgy defender imo.

It's probably why he is still playing at that level.

Tavernier much better crosser of the ball than Little though. 

Tavernier also takes a very good free kick.

12 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

We weren’t ‘awful’, we’d not long given Man City a run for their money and injury’s may have caught up with us after a busy Christmas period but he was genuinely ******* shit for us.

The only thing I remember about him was the Dolman lighting reflecting off his massive ear stud as he did bugger all on the pitch.

Complete waste of time.

Tavernier was ok.

I remember his silly gloves. Worn on perfectly warm days.

• Like 1

I would have liked to have kept Tavernier but he's definitely more of a wing back than full back. He's OK defensively and was good enough in a confident City team that swept aside all before it in league one and again in a strong Rangers team in a league where his defensive frailties are not overly exposed. His strengths however  are his coolness in the final third going forward and his dead ball delivery. I'm not too sure he'd be such a stand out player in poor side, even in Scotland. 

Kent is a typical winger. World beater one game, panel beater the next. He has matches of brilliance for Rangers but he has games where his passing ability and decision making are very poor. 

Edited by RoystonFoote'snephew
Added content

2 hours ago, InCider said:

Another goal for Taverner tonight. What an atmosphere tho! 

2 hours ago, GrahamC said:

Penalty by any chance?

It was. And what a penalty! Blasted it into the top corner with a slight bend on it as well.

Not only that, but he took a superb corner which resulted in a bullet header to make it 3-0.

Ryan Kent got their penalty courtesy of VAR. I still don't think it was the correct decision. 

A good, very watchable match.