IGNORED

Kepa

Silvio Dante

6 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

Always hilarious when Bristolian Liverpool ‘fans’ who have been to Anfield about five times, text the WhatsApp group celebrating, about 45 minutes after asking who Harvey Elliott is! 

I worked with Radio 5 live Simon Mann's brother for a couple of years in the nineties. He (brother, not Simon) was a Derby "fan" - I've no idea why, he was Bristolian as far as I knew. Would wear a Derby top on work skittles nights etc. Funny thing was that I'd seen Derby play and been to the baseball ground more times than him, and that was only through watching City play. Try telling these people they aren't actually fans and they get all offended.

Edited by Sleepy1968
  • Like 4

28 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Yessssssss, get in there Liverpool.

Just for you @And Its Smith and @BS4 on Tour....  You can be joined in harmony tonight in your hatred of me liking another club.

It was never hatred Dave - just surprise and bemusement about how you can be so passionate about a football club to which you have zero links - just because they are successful and ‘good’ ... you’ve even interacted with Geoff Twentyman about your love for Liverpool FC - just found it all a bit strange - still, congrats on your club winning yet another trophy - you’ll sleep soundly under your Robbie Fowler duvet tonight ... ??

Edited by BS4 on Tour...
  • Like 8
  • Haha 5

We used to have a Liverpool fan on here, who used to argue something about shots hitting the post being considered as shots on target.

I seem to recall he got banned for some reason that I can’t remember, but does he still post on here under a new name?

I think his old poster name might have started with the letter ‘F’.

1 minute ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

It was never hatred Dave - just surprise and bemusement about how you can be so passionate about a football club to which you have zero links - just because they are successful and ‘good’ ...

Broad Somerset Liverpool fans out in Street tonight. Each one togged up in full manual manipulator outfits.  :facepalm:

Just now, PHILINFRANCE said:

We used to have a Liverpool fan on here, who used to argue something about shots hitting the post being considered as shots on target.

I seem to recall he got banned for some reason that I can’t remember, but does he still post on here under a new name?

I think his old poster name might have started with the letter ‘F’.

Jordan Tansley. 

• Flames 1

That was the perfect resolution of that game.  There's something quite unlikeable about him.  Seems like a proper little legend in his own lunchtime.   The ridiculous thing was that Mendy has only recently won a penalty shoot out with Senegal.  

Fair play to the ref just telling to get back on the line and to the Liverpool players for holding their nerve.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, steveybadger said:

Maybe he should avoid penalty shoot outs after the last one (strops and refuses to go off, loses)and this one?! Certainly League Cup finals….

You realise he’s played in shoot outs since then? Came on as a last minute sub and saved 2 in the UEFA super cup at the start of the season and saved one against Villa earlier in this cup.

He holds the Chelsea record for most penalty saves.