IGNORED

Website

Rocking Red Cyril

Ok been trying all week to buy some tickets for men's and lady's home games on our website. I am paid up member and at mo cannot complete any sales as after I do the payment section it goes all off.

Is anybody else having this issue ?

Cause I generally find the phone ticket lines not very good.

Any tips ??️?

Edited by Rocking Red Cyril
I can't spell

2 hours ago, Rocking Red Cyril said:

Ok been trying all week to buy some tickets for men's and lady's home games on our website. I am paid up member and at mo cannot complete any sales as after I do the payment section it goes all off.

Is anybody else having this issue ?

Cause I generally find the phone ticket lines not very good.

Any tips ??️?

Posted yesterday in the Bournemouth thread as had the same trouble.

In simple terms, the version of Worldpay the club use is not compatible with new security protocols put in by most UK banks, so no payments can currently be made online/over the phone. Yesterday, rang the club and they reserved the tickets for payment and collection in person at WBA game.

Short term solution is ring the club. But I’d imagine they’re getting it sorted…

4 hours ago, Silvio Dante said:

Posted yesterday in the Bournemouth thread as had the same trouble.

In simple terms, the version of Worldpay the club use is not compatible with new security protocols put in by most UK banks, so no payments can currently be made online/over the phone. Yesterday, rang the club and they reserved the tickets for payment and collection in person at WBA game.

Short term solution is ring the club. But I’d imagine they’re getting it sorted…

So who made the deduction to to use a non compatable banking system . That's sadly lacking in doing the back ground work and research  

• Admin

I'm the first to bash the websites etc with errors, but I believe the problem is with an update worldpay were implementing. 

It's not just us affected. 

If you haven't sorted by next week, either liaise with @JerrySLO(he can help) or I can try and buy the tickets for you and you can transfer over the money ?? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, phantom said:

I'm the first to bash the websites etc with errors, but I believe the problem is with an update worldpay were implementing. 

If you haven't sorted by next week, either liaise with @JerrySLO(he can help) or I can try and buy the tickets for you and you can transfer over the money ?? 

Cheers Phantom, top offer, I trust I get it sorted soon ?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, phantom said:

Gotta love this forum

It's only certain bank cards I believe, Lloyds, Nat West and Barclays don't work.

If you do phone up they are very helpful, but just be mindful they are getting more calls than normal due to this problem which is not the club's fault