IGNORED

Bit of luck with the Penalty.

Waconda

9 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Might have been Coventry away, possibly @GrahamC is conflating that with Martin- seem to recall O'Dowda could have got one there?

Was it O’Dowda that was taken out by the keeper? In my mind it was Martin, apologies if so.

The only one we’ve been given, was in the same game, O’Dowda got in on the blindside of Maatsen, who tugged him back & not only gave away a penalty, but was sent off.

7 hours ago, The Horse With No Name said:

O'Dowda in the box? Surely not.

See above, not quite so funny now.

41 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Was it O’Dowda that was taken out by the keeper? In my mind it was Martin, apologies if so.

The only one we’ve been given, was in the same game, O’Dowda got in on the blindside of Maatsen, who tugged him back & not only gave away a penalty, but was sent off.

Tbh the bad calls all blur into one after a while, maybe I'm mistaken apologies if so, albeit their GK on O'Dowda rings a bell.

Talking of bad calls, for Blackburn quite possibly one of their players should have had a 2nd yellow for simulation. Was 2nd half but can't remember who.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GrahamC said:

I know, I was there.

19 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Tbh the bad calls all blur into one after a while, maybe I'm mistaken apologies if so, albeit their GK on O'Dowda rings a bell.

Talking of bad calls, for Blackburn quite possibly one of their players should have had a 2nd yellow for simulation. Was 2nd half but can't remember who.

Khadra

Even the Blackburn commentators acknowledged that if the penalty wasn't given he should get another yellow. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, GrahamC said:

I had to go back to the highlights to check, but it was O'Dowda who was fouled on both occasions.

The foul by the goalkeeper occurs about 30 seconds in.

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/highlights-coventry-city-3-2-bristol-city/

• Thanks 2