IGNORED

Newcastle Non Penalty

Numero Uno

Just now, pl00peh91 said:

It’s not just VAR, you should have seen some of the nonsense penalty decisions yesterday in the championship. How Barnsley got a penalty I will never know. Neither system works properly 

No, that was a shocker. How Silva didn’t lay the ref out I’ll never know!!

2 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

Agreed. If they can’t get decisions right with VAR just let refs get on with it like it’s been for the last 140 years before it came in.

They are trying to make the game perfect and guess what we are still talking about bad decisions.. Yep let's stick to the referee.

1 minute ago, Street red said:

They are trying to make the game perfect and guess what we are still talking about bad decisions.. Yep let's stick to the referee.

When you introduce technology to make the game perfect then get obvious decisions wrong to the benefit of a Big 6 side the integrity of the game is then in question, that’s the problem.

35 minutes ago, Highburnred said:

Stonewall penalty 

var not overruling ref decision is an absolute joke in favour of the big boys again 

Did you see the Brighton keeper fail to get sent off yesterday? One of the worst decisions I have seen. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Super said:

Did you see the Brighton keeper fail to get sent off yesterday? One of the worst decisions I have seen. 

Saw the pictures yesterday, thought they couldn't show the incident properly. Saw the match today, it's like Schumacher light.  Arm and leg across him ? VAR should be sacked on the spot.

• Like 2

Just now, 1960maaan said:

Saw the pictures yesterday, thought they couldn't show the incident properly. Saw the match today, it's like Schumacher light.  Arm and leg across him ? VAR should be sacked on the spot.

If that was an outfield player it would have been a def sending off. Shocking challenge.

1 hour ago, Super said:

If that was an outfield player it would have been a def sending off. Shocking challenge.

I can only think it wasn’t given as a red because the goal went in. If you look at the angle of his leg, it’s nowhere near the trajectory of the ball.

If that was two outfield players and nowhere near the goal, it’d have been a red. The only plausible reason here is that they bottled the decision because the ball went in the net - had it rolled wide, I’ve got no doubt he’d have walked.